The Arsenal - Top Of The Table At New Year

AlCapone

They don't look like winning anything. Got fucked out of the league cup to a terrible Sunderland.

They have a good chance of winning the league. I don't think they will but they are probably 2nd favourites although they're my 3rd.

CL who knows? Mourinho's won that twice with a team who aren't the best. Again I don't think they will.

They're one of the favourites for the FA Cup.

:)

Wenger will again win nothing, the fans are deluded enough to lap up more balance sheet pish though.

They deserve all they get which of course is no trophies.

Been that way since 2005. I am used to it.

CL is going to be won by Bayern or Barcelona. FA cup will probably go to City. League City too. So nothing for Mourinho and then he will get sacked.

Wenger will again win nothing, the fans are deluded enough to lap up more balance sheet pish though.

They deserve all they get which of course is no trophies.

They are used to polishing up the seats at that brand new game changing stadium rather than trophies in the trophy room so it'll be business as usual come next Summer for them.

CL is going to be won by Bayern or Barcelona. FA cup will probably go to City. League City too. So nothing for Mourinho and then he will get sacked.

Oh well everyone cancel sky sports, Keith has ruined it.

Going on that logic then how did Chelsea win the CL, Wigan the F.A cup or Birmingham the league cup?

It's not always the favourites who win

Going on that logic then how did Chelsea win the CL, Wigan the F.A cup or Birmingham the league cup?

It's not always the favourites who win

Of course, which is why Arsenal could still win something. But we are talking about predictions here. My prediction is Chelsea will win nothing.

Well the prediction game was not started by me but some one else. Perhaps if people made predictions now , we can look back at it next May.

I'll make the prediction that Arsenal will win fuck all and fall away from the league and out of the cl, when that happens around February/March I'll get back to you.

Meanwhile Mourinho's men will probably still be in the hunt right until the end in the 2 big ones.

I'll make the prediction that Arsenal will win fuck all and fall away from the league and out of the cl, when that happens around February/March I'll get back to you.

Meanwhile Mourinho's men will probably still be in the hunt right until the end in the 2 big ones.

Chelsea dont have a top striker to win them enough games and the defence has been shaky this season. Actually shite if truth be told. So that is why for me they will win nothing and Mourinhio will get sacked.