stupity of boycotts and hatred of the SPL

somerset bear 34

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if your happy to let our young players enter hostile environments to claim our goals,then dead on . Just saying that when u listen to the radio and it sounds that pathetic it's stupit.

Im a hypocrite tbh because I have young children and can't afford to go to many games. But when I did live in Glasgow I used to love away games. Let's go along and show them that we are the people. In will hurt them more than any boycott.

I would love to see the excruciating pain on their faces after we fill their pockets...............

What a stupid thing to say/think.

Rangers only for me when we reach the top.

Oh, and lay off the drink.

What I don't understand is we bring in money to all of their poxy grounds but they still don't like us.

We give then a fortune....I would be down on my knees with a welcome mat to keep my business running....not exactly but you know what I mean.

I just can't follow why we seem to be loathed by so many teams followers.

Jealousy, I understand, but it seems much deeper.

Are all of these people really thick? Seems to me they are.

For me the blue pound is worth double anything anyone else spends since we will always follow our club.

I would love to see the excruciating pain on their faces after we fill their pockets...............

What a stupid thing to say/think.

Rangers only for me when we reach the top.

Oh, and lay off the drink.

Like I said Dundee United and the likes are never going to win the league. boycotting our games will only hurt us.

Sorry , the boycotting issue is not the main problem tbh(it's been discussed to death) but im ignoyed that one of the few individuals who refused to stick the boot in is now getting it from all sides.

As for giving the drink a break. No it's a Saturday night and im entitled to my one day of relaxation . I work all week and I deserve it lol

The boycott was about the six pounds ticket issue, nothing to about votes or us.

The reason why they offered this deal was because there was a high profile boycott last year. We even had the sight of Kilmarnock fans apologising to Celtic fans for their chairmans actions.

That's a fact and I can prove it if u doubt it

Kilmarnock fans blast chief Michael Johnston over newco vote after boycott threat from rival supporters 7 Jul 2012 08:36

KILMARNOCK fans have apologised to Celtic – and begged them not to Bhoycott Rugby Park.

KILMARNOCK fans have apologised to Celtic – and begged them not to Bhoycott Rugby Park.

Killie’s Supporters Society are furious chairman Michael Johnston ignored their wishes and abstained from the vote that barred newco Rangers’ entry to the SPL.

Ayrshire fans fear the Hoops hordes snubbing trips to their ground will send their club to the wall.

And Barry Richmond last night revealed they have contacted Celtic fans’ chiefs to tell them they are just as unhappy with Johnston as Parkhead supporters.

Killie Supporters Society chairman Richmond said: “Johnston is manipulating the figures to back up his own stance and he is making us look like plums.

“We have already had to have this out with the Celtic supporters association and supporters’ trust to say our piece and they are on side with us thankfully.

“They know it is not the Killie fans who wanted to vote yes. It was the chairman and it was all down to him.”

Rugby Park chief Johnston in RecordSport yesterday revealed his reasons for refusing to send Gers down. He claimed only 36 per cent of season-ticket holders and shareholders wanted a no vote.

But Richmond has rubbished that stat as he stressed to Celtic that is not the view of the majority of Killie fans.

He said: “Celtic are reading this stuff and they are up in arms. It looks like we voted for this but this misrepresents what we are saying again.

“We have already lost Rangers so the worst thing that can happen now is we lose Celtic. Then he goes out of his way to upset their fans. How is that looking after the company? It is not.”

Richmond reckons Johnston knows Killie are going to the wall.

He added: “His statement is about company law so he is covering himself.

“He doesn’t want blamed for anything if it goes wrong. He wouldn’t be saying this if he doesn’t know what’s going to happen. We are not happy and it looks like he is planning an exit strategy. He is scared that this is going to tip us over the edge.”

FROM AROUND THE WEB:

Ha ha ha anyone who thinks Rangers wouldn't win because the Support wasnt there are Deluded.

Its the Shirt Ya Dafties.

U saying that a support can't win you a game. There is plenty examples of the 12 th man coming in to effect.

That's why UEFA punish teams with games behind closed doors and that I shite team like Celtic beat barcelona one day and lose to Morton the next.

Fans do count, our singing at Aberdeen, Celtic, Dundee United did creat some comebacks and important results. .

On SSN the ra sellick end looked full. Don't think it was the beasts that were boycotting think it was just the kille fans.

can I clear something up here?I'm from Kilmarnock and the rapists away support has

got less and less over the years, 4 seasons ago they struggled 2 fill 1 end so fuck this shite

talk of boycotts.

When the bears come 2 town both away ends are required.

so you would be happy to watch Rangers finish mid-table every season just to starve clubs of money?

Why would they finish mid table, most fans in every country Hardly ever go to away games in big numbers, and if they are good enough they can win or draw away from home without the need for away fans, the classic example is Rangers in Europe, we very rarely win away, because the home team has HOME ADVANTAGE and/or is better than us. No doubt a bit of support helps, but at the end of the day its the quality and discipline on the pitch that matters most.