Jon Daly Loyal

JamieG54

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a difference a week makes. Last week most people were about to chase him out of Rangers, this week, he stays. We Rangers fans are a fickle bunch.

I hope this week's form continues, he offers Rangers a toughness that was severely lacking last season, and it seems a formidable goal scoring touch.

What a difference a week makes. Last week most people were about to chase him out of Rangers, this week, he stays. We Rangers fans are a fickle bunch.

I hope this week's form continues, he offers Rangers a toughness that was severely lacking last season, and it seems a formidable goal scoring touch.

I don't remember Daly getting "chased out of Rangers" last week? So that comments a lie.

What? There was a whole thread dedicated to his woeful performance last week and some of the comments were brutal. So that comment was not lie!

What I seen was a people getting tore into McCoist (including myself) for playing a long ball up to an isolated Daly for big brut of defenders to challenge him for it. The system just didn't suit Daly at all.

Definitely not. People that still can't get behind him are a disgrace (tu)

Funny that, I was labelled a disgrace yesterday for inferring that some still deny him recognition for what must only be non-footballing reasons. His football is clearly of a good standard so why would folk still deny him their unquestioned support?

Funny that, I was labelled a disgrace yesterday for inferring that some still deny him recognition for what must only be non-footballing reasons. His football is clearly of a good standard so why would folk still deny him their unquestioned support?

No, it's all about sell-on value and umm something else about some other stuff definitely not about where he comes from.