They can never lose with dignity can they?

Always has to be something, a conspiracy. Looking at the stats, they got completely out played, Barcelona had like 85% of the ball and all they can moan about today is the sending off. Neil Lennon now arguing on twitter with a journalist who has had a go at Scott Brown. They are really pathetic.

When ever lennon argues a decision that goes against them the situation should be shown to him in slow motion in front of him and he should be able to talk us through why the decision shouldn't have been given - he would probably ignore the part where Brown kicks out and say he was going for the ball or he slipped. i remember he said hooper wasn't offside in their 2012 semi final v hearts when they equalised the game he ran on the pitch after the ref for the dodgy penalty even though everyone who saw it could see he was a yard offside. Its not unusual for managers and players to blame refs but if theyrre going to do it they should talk us through the decision and talk it through rather than just shooting their mouths off

When ever lennon argues a decision that goes against them the situation should be shown to him in slow motion in front of him and he should be able to talk us through why the decision shouldn't have been given - he would probably ignore the part where Brown kicks out and say he was going for the ball or he slipped. i remember he said hooper wasn't offside in their 2012 semi final v hearts when they equalised the game he ran on the pitch after the ref for the dodgy penalty even though everyone who saw it could see he was a yard offside. Its not unusual for managers and players to blame refs but if theyrre going to do it they should talk us through the decision and talk it through rather than just shooting their mouths off

ESPN tried to do that with Mowbray when he was complaining constantly, even had the TV beside him. He point blank refused to watch the video, saying "I saw it at the time so don't need to watch a replay" or similar. Laughable!

For this to happen to "Lenny" though, it would require the TV companies not to be fawning all over his "heroic" team!

ESPN tried to do that with Mowbray when he was complaining constantly, even had the TV beside him. He point blank refused to watch the video, saying "I saw it at the time so don't need to watch a replay" or similar. Laughable!

For this to happen to "Lenny" though, it would require the TV companies not to be fawning all over his "heroic" team!

Sounds like something that a Celtic manager would do - Lennon needs to slowly talk us all through the decision and say why it wasn't a red card and he can't do it because Brown obviously kicks Neymar when he's on the ground - if your going to complain about decisions you should be forced to back them up this way theres too much finger pointing at refs in football - not just with Celtic

I would love to know what he says in the dressing room before sending his team out to play Ross County, and then compare it to what he says before playing Barcelona. He is constantly snubbed by most of his players after a victory.. and then celebrates a goal on the touchline as if it was himself who scored it. I think his mental illness is worsening.