AGM Delayed

cumnockbear

So called Blazer chaser knock back place on board last week if he dropped case

Yeah I read Keith Jackson's fictitious claim aswell but unlike you I'm not deluded enough to believe everything I read....albeit it suits an agenda so why not believe it!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's all this about the Bank of New York? Are they shareholders in Rangers? What's this fraud all about, is this something we should be concerned about Beaujolais?

According to STV news..

Bank of New York was identified as one of the companies owning shares in Rangers Football Club whose signature had not been validated.

According to Reuters and other news agencies Bank of New York is now being sued by New York State and Federal Prosecutors for allegedly defrauding clients out of $2 Billion.

It would appear Bank of New York are part of the Requisition.

This does concern me, in terms of the agendas of those investing in our shares and their methods of operating. This whole situation to my mind stinks. We are now just an asset- but the value of our asset is the income derived from the expenditure of our fan base and the renown the Club has achieved internationally over the years. It is a shame to see all that is now parcelled up as an investment on huge multi national companies balance sheets.

For me now- it is King or nothing. I never thought I would actually jump off the fence as I did not feel as a fan I should have to take sides in this sort of agenda driven warfare- but this is now beyond egos.

According to STV news..

Bank of New York was identified as one of the companies owning shares in Rangers Football Club whose signature had not been validated.

According to Reuters and other news agencies Bank of New York is now being sued by New York State and Federal Prosecutors for allegedly defrauding clients out of $2 Billion.

This does concern me, in terms of the agendas of those investing in our shares and their methods of operating. This whole situation to my mind stinks. We are now just an asset- but the value of our asset is the income derived from the expenditure of our fan base and the renown the Club has achieved internationally over the years. It is a shame to see all that is now parcelled up as an investment on huge multi national companies balance sheets.

For me now- it is King or nothing. I never thought I would actually jump off the fence as I did not feel as a fan I should have to take sides in this sort of agenda driven warfare- but this is now beyond egos.

So the Bank of New York are being investigated for fraud?

They must be real Rangers men though eh?

According to STV news..

It's certainly concerning that such a disreputeable bank has shares in Rangers, I agree that Dave King is looking more and more like the main man in terms of looking after our intrests but i still feel hes a long way from being a majority shareholder so for the moment i hope he joins the board and we can move on once this elusive AGM is finaly sorted.

Tell me how minico won, as far it is concerned they have only succeeded in delaying the agm, nothing is won, the only losers in this just now is the club and the shareholders who have booked time off their work to go to this, those are the people who are out of pocket. But if Murray loses the agm vote and others get in, and they turn out to be as some groups and fans call it to be spivs, will all those people and Murray call for them to be out, or will it be ok cause these people are so called rangers men

They have clearly won, as the delayed AGM will now have an agenda item to discuss and vote on new board members, which was previously not the case. I personally am struggling to differentiate the good guys from the bad guys but the more I see the existing board fighting change and therefore srutiny the more I think we need change.

They have clearly won, as the delayed AGM will now have an agenda item to discuss and vote on new board members, which was previously not the case. I personally am struggling to differentiate the good guys from the bad guys but the more I see the existing board fighting change and therefore srutiny the more I think we need change.

A lot of people don't seem to be worried that the current board were so desparate to avoid this.

Are any of the 2 murrays shareholders ? McColl owns 4 shares worth £2.80, yet think they can still muscle in.

It does not matter what I think - it was the judge that reckons they had a case. The case being, the AGM should allow shareholders to vote the board; you or I are immaterial as it is about the majority of shareholders.

If a person with a few shares 'muscles in', it will be with the consent of the majority.

Im pretty sure Dave King is getting himself on the inside to figure out who is who in this horrible game and then I think he will buy up lots of shares until he reaches 51% which gives him the controlling interest. Im pretty sure he wants control before he splashes cash. I think this is the way it will pan out long term. Or am I deluded lol ?

Im pretty sure Dave King is getting himself on the inside to figure out who is who in this horrible game and then I think he will buy up lots of shares until he reaches 51% which gives him the controlling interest. Im pretty sure he wants control before he splashes cash. I think this is the way it will pan out long term. Or am I deluded lol ?

Hope you are right

Hope you are right

I really do think this will happen,money talks and he's got plenty,while the rest bump there gums and fighting,Dave King will be plotting there downfall. That guy is gonna sort the club out by playing the long game. He won't lose 20mil to chancing bastards twice.

I share your delusion- very much in hope.... And it's not just about his money

Listened to the podcast of him on Sportsound, his reasoning, concerns and justification for the action sounded sensible.

But I was anti BK's with a put up or shut up attitude and thought Charles Green was our saviour so what the fuck do I know.

Dave King hopefully will prove a good move and the board has been exposed both from a governance and financial management perspective, I honestly don't know what to think anymore.

Except

I'm Rangers till I die.

Heads up Bears, It's just another blip on our road to recovery.

Slightly disappointed at some of the "last straw for me" posts but I fully understand the frustration and anguish.

Well Mini's ego trip to court today will have made a considerable dent in the often quoted £1 million by April figure

The bastard

And that's not the fault of the board who refused to acknowledge the notices?

Waken up mate, the board are chancers. Put aside any feelings you have for Murray for 1 second and focus on the real issue.

Tell me how minico won, as far it is concerned they have only succeeded in delaying the agm, nothing is won, the only losers in this just now is the club and the shareholders who have booked time off their work to go to this, those are the people who are out of pocket. But if Murray loses the agm vote and others get in, and they turn out to be as some groups and fans call it to be spivs, will all those people and Murray call for them to be out, or will it be ok cause these people are so called rangers men

Spot on mate. Good post.

sidenote: I don't think we will have to wait too long for the AGM.

It can't take that long to re-write the proposals, then send them out. 21 days after that we can get this shit done. Hopefully once and for all, one way or another.

My worry is that we end up getting a mixed bag at the AGM, and maybe end up with 2 of minico and 2 of matherco, we will end up with a board that can't function together.

I wish all parties in this would actually try to do whats best for the CLUB for once, instead of themselves. They could sit round the table like adults and try to work out a solution.

I've said before that the fans are the real losers in this, we are at eachothers throats about shite we could barely give two fucks about a few years ago.

We have basically stopped discussing football and are being used as pawns in a businesmans game of chess. It's fucking dissapointing and I am so sick of it all.

Opinions on our current board not withstanding....the way Murray has went about this....using the media, spreading fear and propoganda and now costing the club money....is this really the kind of character we want on our board?

No.

I honestly don't want any of them (current or possible) near us anymore.

The easdales will have a massive part to play in murrays or anyones election to the board. They have gone about their business quietly

Yup, if the 25% (owned and proxy) is an accurate number, they are gonna have a huge say.

I genuinely have no idea which way they will vote.