***The Official Football Manager 14 Thread***

aird

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played 30 games won 25 drawn 1 and lost 4

Really enjoying the new FM.

My wage budget is in the red - anybody got any tips on who to bring in on the cheap, e.g free transfers who i could sell on for a future fee.

As everyone else has said Wallace spat the dummy out i put him in the reserves and now hes happy to stay haha

Played 30 games won 25 drawn 1 and lost 4

Really enjoying the new FM.

My wage budget is in the red - anybody got any tips on who to bring in on the cheap, e.g free transfers who i could sell on for a future fee.

As everyone else has said Wallace spat the dummy out i put him in the reserves and now hes happy to stay haha

Have you already asked the board for money ? The give you 5-6 million which could help with the wage problem.

100% record in the league so far with Rangers half way through December. Won the challenge cup too beating Dundee 2-1 although out of the other two cups after losing out to the tarriers and a shocker at home to Fortmartine :anguish:

Big Jig's been a machine up front as a target man with 20 odd goals, although his stats have dipped something awful so will probably have to replace him with Daly for the second half of the season. Fraser Aird's been class for me too on the right wing with 16 assists and most of the young players have been performing well with Murdoch, Telfer, McKay, Ogen, Hardie, Walsh and Gasparotto all keeping more experienced players out the side.

Already started to rebuild the team, with Templeton, Sheils, Cribari, Black and Little all leaving in January while Tom Hateley, Craig Sibbald, Stevie May, Shaun Brisley and Luke Freeman will all be joing for just under 2 million.

Should finish the season with the 100% record although it'll be a long few months with no other trophies to play for.

4 competitive games played at Queens Park, two defeats in the first two in the Challenge cup then League cup. Following two games were the first in the league, got a 3-1 win away to Berwick and a 2-1 win at home to Stirling, sitting top after those two games! Just lost last years player of the season to Stenhousemuir, nothing I can do about it with Queens Park being Amateur

has anyone else noticed that when in the match engine none of your defenders make any tackles and the opposition just run past you and score.

im winning most games but tend to concede!

Yeah regardless of the amount of defending you do in training.

I got pumped 7-1 by St Johnstone to end me 12 game unbeaten run :S

Got 15 million to spend in my first season back in the spl , signed a defender from feyenoord (cant remember his name) for 3.5 million and elliot grandin from palace on a free .

Keep losing out on players i want to bigger clubs though.

Bid acceoted for lansbury but the tims and warford are also interested so doubt i will get him.

Just got this yestarday

have won all my competitve matches so far but I have only played one league game so far

I won my league game 9-3 against arbroath

Aird scored 4 and had 1 assist and Hardie scored 3

Little was out with a broken cheekbone and Jig was suspended so I had Shiels and Hardie up front

Ended my first season today, won it ages ago but had many dodgy matches, not as easy as I would have hoped, lost 4-5 throughout the season!

Won the ramsdens and was knocked out early on in the other 2, League cup on pens by Dundee United, Scottish Cup by hearts 4 3 :(

So far I've signed, Adam Smith and Keiron Duffie on free transfers, McNulty from Livi for 65k, Scott Robinson for 230k and got a few more hoping to complete shortly

This torrent is meant to work now, the new patch 14.1.3 is meant to of fixed all the bugs

http://bayproxy.me/torrent/9130602/Football_Manager_2014_PC_game___nosTEAM__

Download this patch first, after its done, don't install it until you download the torrent

then after torrent is done move the patch after into FM2014 game folder, after you install the torrent FM2014, then move the patch folder into FM14 game folder and install it

http://www.nosteam.ro/index.php?PHPSESSID=pjkkidftjidru2t5m2qor4f5v2&topic=3326.0

Back in the spl , won my first 4 games but then lost 2-0 away to st.mirren and then 1-0 at home to the tims , they scired in the 37th second and lansbury got sent of in the 10th minute

The tims have somehow managed to sign redmond , sinclair and garcia (man city ) and a few other good players. I dont think i will win the league this year

Had an absolute horrid run at the end of the season, 1 win in 10 :anguish: so after having a decent cushion in 4th I went into the last day of the season 1 point behind Arsenal for the last CL place.

They got beat 1-0 away at Newcastle and I had to come back from 1-0 down to win in stoppage time at home to Sunderland :D

Really need to get a new tactic for next season, just couldn't score even though I had 15+ chances per game.

This FFP thing is confusing me a bit , according to finances i made 58 million profit but also a 4 million loss ...

Finished 2nd in my fist season back in the spl , lost far too many games trying to work out a decent formation/tactics

Also i never seem to get an intake of youth players like you got in prev games , anyone else had this problem