*** The Official Rangers v Stenhousemuir thread***

Blue Nosed Babe

Seen us play a lot worse.

Stenny have learned from the 8-0 and acquitted themselves well. Yes we can and have played better but by no means do I agree we have been "awful" or "pathetic".

Surely you can see the contradiction from your earlier posts?

Yes stenny have learned and fair play to them for that but instead of altering our play to counter that we played the exact same way and right into their hands! Barring a disaster from their keeper we would be going an extra 30 mins here!

What a bore a fcuk that game was and BBC Haggis never helped.

People always complain about shite/biased commentaries. At least with this all you hear is a bit of noise. I prefer it this way.

Hearing it's kicked off in ine of the boozers and the Falkirk fear (is that what they're called) have just had the shite kicked oot them.

Few of the drum boys have joined in :wink:

Probably why the helicopter was out then. Alot of booing after a tannoy announcement, away fans getting held behind 10 minutes?

We should be ok they have done nothing really.

I know it was because of the subs being made by both teams and I wasn't worried that they would do anything to us, I was just bored at the prospect of watching another 3 mins of no one doing anything. :(

Surely you can see the contradiction from your earlier posts?

Yes stenny have learned and fair play to them for that but instead of altering our play to counter that we played the exact same way and right into their hands! Barring a disaster from their keeper we would be going an extra 30 mins here!

I see us in general destroying teams like stenny each week. We struggled tonight. It happens. Another day we would have scored more. Job done I'm happy. I'll leave you lot to tell us what we should've done.