Jon Daly Loyal

JamieG54

No as shameful as you guys wanting the real tri colour flown by fans! Still a blue Irish flag kinda sounds a bit Irish to me!

How does it mate? He's our best player this season. I have started to adjust to the tricolour in all honesty and dont relate it to anything bad. Its the same as boogie and algerian flag. Dont be surprised to see it flying above ibrox along with the union jack and european nations etc. Your obviously one on the minority who has issues with this... stuck in the past

No as shameful as you guys wanting the real tri colour flown by fans! Still a blue Irish flag kinda sounds a bit Irish to me!

Ahahahahaha.

You either do not get sarcasm, or are to wrapped in your own hate to noitce people are taking the piss.

The only people genuinely talking about taking tricolours to Ibrox are people like you and barney.

You guys have made up a scenario in your heads where people are now flying triclours at Ibrox. :lol:

Fucking hell.

Have ordered my new flag which is blue white and orange tricolour with the Rangers badge in the middle and John Daly Loyal written on it from a place in Glasgow and cant wait to receive it so I can take it along to a game and also display in the window of MisterC Towers :)

Can I interest you in a duck MisterC

281r1io.jpg

Ahahahahaha.

You either do not get sarcasm, or are to wrapped in your own hate to noitce people are taking the piss.

The only people genuinely talking about taking tricolours to Ibrox are people like you and barney.

You guys have made up a scenario in your heads where people are now flying triclours at Ibrox. :lol:

Fucking hell.

You guys would bottle taking it so backtrack all you want...

The fact is half of you's would love it if fans started taking tri colours to games...breaking down the barriers and all that pish.

We know it aint going to happen so we'l just need to put up with you's posting tri colours, Irish ducks and Leprechauns on Rangers boards...Good times eh!

The fact is half of you's would love it if fans started taking tri colours to games...breaking down the barriers and all that pish.

We know it aint going to happen so we'l just need to put up with you's posting tri colours on Rangers boards...Good times eh!

jesus fucking christ.

You are a genuine mentalist.

:lol:

We know it aint going to happen so we'l just need to put up with you's posting tri colours, Irish ducks and Leprechauns on Rangers boards...Good times eh!

What age are you ffs :lol:

I know it not going to happen... FFS pull yer head out yer arse son....

Will I put you down for a duck though?

Ill take a tri colour along with him. We will start a trend. We celebrated Amato Negri Hately Mols with various flags and colours and Daly being our hero with goals means nothing can stop me not you barney not you TheBluenose and certainly no the police. Stewards can do nothing either Ibrox should fly all colours including the tri colour.

Ill take a tri colour along with him. We will start a trend. We celebrated Amato Negri Hately Mols with various flags and colours and Daly being our hero with goals means nothing can stop me not you barney not you TheBluenose and certainly no the police. Stewards can do nothing either Ibrox should fly all colours including the tri colour.

Knock yerself out.