Dont you just love Ulster ?

D'Artagnan

:lol: I agree with all that - except the last sentence - your agenda is not secret - you have just kept it under wraps for the last few threads but now reverting to type :pipe:

I value the Protestant and Loyalist/Unionist Heritage of my club and I make no secret of that.

But heres a challenge for you - all my blogs on the Blue Blog are listed - tell me what percentage of those blogs make reference to this ?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I value the Protestant and Loyalist/Unionist Heritage of my club and I make no secret of that.

But heres a challenge for you - all my blogs on the Blue Blog are listed - tell me what percentage of those blogs make reference to this ?

D'art you are wasting your time with that particular poster! He seeks to be offended and cause animosity on a regular basis....he is right about one thing though...your agenda is clear! And if more rangers fans shared that love for the club, respect for our heritage and balance in all internal issues we would be in a much better place both on here and in the real world!

Na - you have the 'leaning' it comes across - and ( I suspect ) we disagree on the ongoing value of those ties - but we don't disagree on every point so I respond with an alternate view to your posts at times and at times agree

D'art you are wasting your time with that particular poster! He seeks to be offended and cause animosity on a regular basis....he is right about one thing though...your agenda is clear! And if more rangers fans shared that love for the club, respect for our heritage and balance in all internal issues we would be in a much better place both on here and in the real world!

Fantastic post, well constructed and excellently delivered.

:lol: - you just need a wee ban hammer so you can censor those that disagree with you but as you don't have that you just huff away with your we lectures on how we should behave and what we should do - laughable

I really appreciate that Kev.

Na - you have the 'leaning' it comes across - and ( I suspect ) we disagree on the ongoing value of those ties - but we don't disagree on every point so I respond with an alternate view to your posts at times and at times agree

LoL

So let me guess...

(a) You couldnt be bothered trawling through the previous blogs OR

(b) You did but could not find the evidence to support your assertions hence why you have toned it down to "leanings" ?

The thing is BP 9 if you dropped all the "agenda" nonsense we could probably have an interesting and constructive debate on the identity of our club.

I find the term "agenda" particularly offensive not against myself - but against other posters as it suggests they can be easily influenced. You and I both know that is not true.

LoL

So let me guess...

(b) You did but could not find the evidence to support your assertions hence why you have toned it down to "leanings" ?

The thing is BP 9 if you dropped all the "agenda" nonsense we could probably have an interesting and constructive debate on the identity of our club.

I find the term "agenda" particularly offensive not against myself - but against other posters as it suggests they can be easily influenced. You and I both know that is not true.

Do you not think that these people are just an internet creation, sitting there just waiting to be offended and cannot wait to go against the grain of the Traditional type of Rangers fan. The club would be nowhere without us , the traditional types, holding our values dear and reluctant to give an inch to these spotty student keyboard types who seem to disappear on a matchday.

Do you not think that these people are just an internet creation, sitting there just waiting to be offended and cannot wait to go against the grain of the Traditional type of Rangers fan. The club would be nowhere without us , the traditional types, holding our values dear and reluctant to give an inch to these spotty student keyboard types who seem to disappear on a matchday.

I believe the term Barney is "Conspicuous by their absence"

LoL

So let me guess...

It's answer a - apathy!

We already do have interesting discussions !

What would be a better word than agenda? Happy to take dome guidance! ( isn't there an 'agenda' against us? ( according to some) so anyway happy to use a different word if it fits the point - would hate to 'offend' anyone with my moderate views?

Outed :ph34r:

Mr D'Art, go to town and bring the dawn in,

In the morning on your way

Mr D'Art, put your feet upon the water

And play jesus for the day

you begin to hear them mumble,

Spot the Starman, rough-and-tumble,

Fight the good fight, sling your axe.

Watch the speaker lead the packs

All 4-1.

Mr D'Art, go to town and bring the dawn in,

In the morning on your way

Mr D'Art, put your feet upon the water

And play jesus for the day

you begin to hear them mumble,

Spot the Starman, rough-and-tumble,

Fight the good fight, sling your axe.

Watch the speaker lead the packs

All 4-1.

Funnily enough I suspected as much - style and delivery are unique.

All 4-1

It's answer a - apathy!

We already do have interesting discussions !

What would be a better word than agenda? Happy to take dome guidance! ( isn't there an 'agenda' against us? ( according to some) so anyway happy to use a different word if it fits the point - would hate to 'offend' anyone with my moderate views?

You never strike me as apathetic when you pop up so often some refer to your behaviour as trolling. Are those just days you are highly motivated ? :pipe:

Funnily enough I suspected as much - style and delivery are unique.

All 4-1

One of these dafties referred to me as a tarrier because I objected to the waving of an IRA flag on this site.

Now, there is logic and then there is logic and then there are dafties on RM.

I was nearly offended big chap :ulster:

..... . and one 4-4.

One of these dafties referred to me as a tarrier because I objected to the waving of an IRA flag on this site.

Now, there is logic and then there is logic and then there are dafties on RM.

I was nearly offended big chap :ulster:

..... . and one 4-4.

Frightening and sad to see the fragmentation and division compared to those good old days. What will it be now - 15 years ?

Frightening and sad to see the fragmentation and division compared to those good old days. What will it be now - 15 years ?

It does not bear thinking about big chap.

The day that I see an Irish Tricolour accepted within the support is the day that I chuck it as it will be too far removed from our original identity for me to accept.