James McClean

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Coyle has come out and said that

“James McClean wasn't rested, he has a dead leg, I'm embarrassed to have been asked that question in this day and age"

Seems he coincidently 'picked up an injury'. Bet he'll be back ok next week though, tarrier bastard.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/james-mcclean-was-not-dropped-for-refusing-to-wear-a-poppy-owen-coyle-29742128.html

Coyle has come out and said that

“James McClean wasn't rested, he has a dead leg, I'm embarrassed to have been asked that question in this day and age"

Seems he coincidently 'picked up an injury'. Bet he'll be back ok next week though, tarrier bastard.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/james-mcclean-was-not-dropped-for-refusing-to-wear-a-poppy-owen-coyle-29742128.html

Ahhh, Coyle now closing ranks with the tims?! Exactly why they should all be named and shamed.

I just seen this:

Nick ‏@BagelsAndSamba 5h

Hearing that James McClean was dropped when a teammate discovered a photo of Bobby Sands in his kitbag. Shocking if true. #remembranceday

Nick ‏@BagelsAndSamba 6h

Was he going to take the picture onto the pitch for the minutes silence? Fair play to Wigan, they couldn't take that risk. Should be fined.

As much as a dick that he is I find that hard to believe, even harder that a young footballer would know who Bobby Sands was, fantasy imo.

He's 24.

Even at that, anyone with any inclination towards the whole loyalist/republican stuff, and over the age of 16, will know who he is.