Latest from VB.

Virtuoso

I'm sure VB released a statement at the time backing him, again, that's not really the point I was making. Whyte fooled the majority of us and nobody should be blamed. I was just saying that was the only thing I can remember that they done "wrong" the rest of the time they have been pretty spot on.

No they didn`t. Infact I`m sure it was either RST or FF ( really the same thing )that backed him but did their usual turn around and denied everything. A bit like Leggo really.

"despite being a little heavy handed at times" and what is your examples of this ?

Good grief, VB you don't have to answer to anyone, least of all, Mr Leggat.

He may have written some books about past players etc but that does not give him the right to make slanderous remarks about anyone who has the best interests of the club at heart! Some of these posters, bloggers and writers need a flaming hard look at themselves and stick to talking about the club instead of b*tching all the damn time!

Rangers Family indeed....quickly becoming a thing of the past! :(

He may have written some books about past players etc but that does not give him the right to make slanderous remarks about anyone who has the best interests of the club at heart! Some of these posters, bloggers and writers need a flaming hard look at themselves and stick to talking about the club instead of b*tching all the damn time!

I can assure you, from recent personal experience, it's still very much a family. Dysfunctional at times but still able to reach out to support you in the worst of times. There are a number of people who have made me realise this but 2 in particular have shown that the fans and the club itself truly are a family. One is well known to you (he'll be raiding RM members wallets again shortly) the other is a club employee who met with VB (in a clandestine manner in a well known coffee shop in a popular shopping destination) who does an enormous amount for fans without getting the credit he deserves.

Be assured that those who shout the loudest aren't necessarily reflecting the true nature of Rangers.

I can assure you, from recent personal experience, it's still very much a family. Dysfunctional at times but still able to reach out to support you in the worst of times. There are a number of people who have made me realise this but 2 in particular have shown that the fans and the club itself truly are a family. One is well known to you (he'll be raiding RM members wallets again shortly) the other is a club employee who met with VB (in a clandestine manner in a well known coffee shop in a popular shopping destination) who does an enormous amount for fans without getting the credit he deserves.

Be assured that those who shout the loudest aren't necessarily reflecting the true nature of Rangers.

Well said

Superb post Eagle. I see some of the twitterati are at it again this morning - erroneous tweets about Laxley's shares acquisition. You would think having realised their mistake the honourable thing to do would be to re-tract the misleading tweet.

Superb post Eagle. I see some of the twitterati are at it again this morning - erroneous tweets about Laxley's shares acquisition. You would think having realised their mistake the honourable thing to do would be to re-tract the misleading tweet.

:lol:

Nice to be a dreamer, D'Art! :thumbup:

I think the vanguard bears are an outstanding organisation.I'm not the best at putting my thoughts into words however when I read a vb article it seems that they have just done it for me.can't think of an article I have disagreed with.some people need to wake up and realise that defending our club against our many enemies is a very important part of supporting our great club and upholding our loyalist culture.

Sorry but I find the vanguard bears to be more of an anti - Mark Dingwall group than a rangers fans groups.

haha. Provide links to all these anti dingwall pieces please.

VB are one of the ONLY fans groups out there that actively fight for Rangers. Prove me wrong.

yes I agree with this to be honest and was not aimed at the good hardworking bears that do our club justice and a good service......Govan does an amazing job when it comes to working his ass off "gently caressing" us to unlock the purse strings ;) (no problem with that at all I fact I welcome it)

I just wish more acted like this without blowing their own trumpets or tirelessly b*tching. Those that work quietly undercover do more greatness for our club than the outward brazen shenanigans of others. But clearly they care not a jot about the embarrassment they cause.

I'm not saying don't keep us informed to certain matters, just the way some present what is done.

Och I'm just being a moan. Really fed up of the circus shows now.

That's a good post STG.

I've said before that some of these bloggers may have alienated themselves from the Rangers support - and maybe deservedly so.

I just hope that once this boardroom battle is settled we can all get together again.

Passion is a difficult thing to determine. I've had no time for likes of Leggat, Fury , Shane and others when going on about the boardroom wars, simply cos I didn't agree with them , in fact some of them have bypassed the boundaries of security and it's understandable if they're ever forgiven for that.

Having said that , and it's easy for me being not being one of those involved , it's time we drew a line. On their day , they all have a lot to offer when we're fighting the common enemy. I just hope that others are as forgiving , and we can start fighting our enemies - together.

yes I agree with this to be honest and was not aimed at the good hardworking bears that do our club justice and a good service......Govan does an amazing job when it comes to working his ass off "gently caressing" us to unlock the purse strings ;) (no problem with that at all I fact I welcome it)

I just wish more acted like this without blowing their own trumpets or tirelessly b*tching. Those that work quietly undercover do more greatness for our club than the outward brazen shenanigans of others. But clearly they care not a jot about the embarrassment they cause.

I'm not saying don't keep us informed to certain matters, just the way some present what is done.

Och I'm just being a moan. Really fed up of the circus shows now.

I completely understand your frustration at this current car crash thats playing out. Its important to recognise that the silent majority are much more a reflection of what Rangers is all about. It wasn't Govan's fund raising efforts I was alluding to but simple acts of kindness from him and others that have reinforced my opinion of what Rangers really is about.

I came to the Rangers family rather late but have only ever been welcomed. Personal circumstances have made this attachment much more important in the last few weeks and the reaction of those mentioned and others has been a shining light in a very dark time.

The current internecine tit for tat will be a distant memory soon enough and the true heart of the club will return to the fore.