First Lower League Team To Win A Treble?

Bonus

I just had a thought If we ended up winning the Scottish Cup, the Ramsdens Cup and the League would that be counted as a treble? If so i imagine that we would be the first team to do that the SC is a big if but its a possibility even if we win the SC are we going to be the first too win the lower league and the SC?

I just had a thought If we ended up winning the Scottish Cup, the Ramsdens Cup and the League would that be counted as a treble? If so i imagine that we would be the first team to do that the SC is a big if but its a possibility even if we win the SC are we going to be the first too win the lower league and the SC?

We've won more trebles than any other club,we don't need to try and make up a treble when it's not.

We've won more trebles than any other club,we don't need to try and make up a treble when it's not.

Tbf, is it not only us and england that have 2 cups (national/league)? Pretty sure the majority of leagues just have the one cup, other than a "super cup" or "charity shield" type trophy.

How would it be making up a treble? It's a league title and 2 cups. It is a treble :lol:

Fairly average one, but aye.

Ano mate but we can't count it with our other trebles.

Having said that,if we were to win the sc at the piggery to win 3 trophies,how sweet would it be.

Tbf, is it not only us and england that have 2 cups (national/league)? Pretty sure the majority of leagues just have the one cup, other than a "super cup" or "charity shield" type trophy.

when i said "any other club"i thought most would have known who i was getting at.

Wish we would stop getting carried away because we haven't let the mighty Forfar, Brechin, East Fife or Stenhousemuir beat us in the league

Agreed, we should be defeating these teams any day of the week. To go unbeaten is not easy, but we shouldn't be clambering over to claim it is a remarkable achievement. All this talk of trebles and records is a bit desperate. Let's keep the powder dry for our return to the top.