Transparency? Don't make me laugh.

Virtuoso

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody that boycots season books because the rews dont get in, clealy hate the board more than they love Rangers....sad and pathetic

Could not agree more. regardless of Thursday I will renew both my books. No one will tell me otherwise? if they want to boycott and turn their back of Rangers? Fine that is their choice,

And as for some of the fans on here getting stuck into each other? FFS, We are all bears are we not? I hate seeing our fans getting tore into each other? Save your energy for our enemy's.

Trolling for attention - grow up - it's a public forum and anyone can comment on any thread

Indeed anyone can comment on any thread, it confuses me though why folk comment on threads they claim bores them and has no impact on them. I don't comment on cricket threads for that reason, therefore I am not trolling and upsetting cricket geeks like KPLFishtank etc.

Anyone who is continuing to pay a direct debit to the RST really needs their head looked

Phew! I'm glad I never paid my subs yet, don't want anybody looking in my head, just don't know what they'll find. (LOL?)

As a Trust member this debacle saddens me greatly. I do wish that MD would GTF out of the Trust, & maybe the police should be looking into his dealings within the Trust? I doubt, that while MD remains A Trust member, that I will ever renew my subscriptions.

Sack The Board?

Indeed anyone can comment on any thread, it confuses me though why folk comment on threads they claim bores them and has no impact on them. I don't comment on cricket threads for that reason, therefore I am not trolling and upsetting cricket geeks like KPLFishtank etc.

You could try putting me on ignore or not responding to my apparent trolling (which, presumably, is what I want - attention). There, problem solved.

No need to thank me.