Transparency? Don't make me laugh.

Virtuoso

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said they shouldn't, I said they aren't.

You also said obsessed internet loonies - so people who bothered about MD online are obsessed internet loonies? there's plenty real life loonies I know who have challenged him in person too.

Go tell your mum she wants you wee lad.

Great article, everyone of us has a vested interest in this episode and we should ensure Mark and his clique are ousted from our supporters groups.

All decent Rangers supporters will win through in the end for the current board may win on Thursday. But let's see how long they last when the new season starts and they have no season ticket money.

Ps. My mum used to say that people who resort to using things like wee lad etc: we're normally bullies.

BLUEDIGNITY: "Aye you could be right loon might mean that, used to work with an old geezer from the north east, his usual openin gambit to you was "whits a dee ma loon", fuck knows what it meant, still don't know to this day. Maybe you could interpret CB?"

I think he was asking if he could shag your sheep as his own sheep was having its period.

I could be wrong though. :pipe:

All decent Rangers supporters will win through in the end for the current board may win on Thursday. But let's see how long they last when the new season starts and they have no season ticket money.

Ps. My mum used to say that people who resort to using things like wee lad etc: we're normally bullies.

Anybody that boycots season books because the rews dont get in, clealy hate the board more than they love Rangers....sad and pathetic

BLUEDIGNITY: "Aye you could be right loon might mean that, used to work with an old geezer from the north east, his usual openin gambit to you was "whits a dee ma loon", fuck knows what it meant, still don't know to this day. Maybe you could interpret CB?"

I think he was asking if he could shag your sheep as his own sheep was having its period.

I could be wrong though. :pipe:

Thanks CB you are probably right, you've settled my mind as well. I knew my decision to eventually shove him doon that lift shaft was right

Were you born an idiot or was it something you picked up while trying to grow up wee laddie.

Yet again though you deem it necessary to comment on a thread that clearly you have no interest in.

Some of us know fine well the ramifications this episode has on our Club and support, let us discuss it without you trolling for attention.

Trolling for attention - grow up - it's a public forum and anyone can comment on any thread