Cardiff owner

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd walk if I was him and go apply for the West Brom job.

I know our owners are pricks but I'd hate to have someone like that Asian guy. Changing the colours now employing friends etc. Cunts not got a clue.

You don't know anything.

Gary medel offered to clubs for 6m and Cardiff (moody & mackay ) paid 11m for him , so maybe there is a little bit more to this story than the standard "loony owner wants run club " . Only a few broadsheet journo's like Rory smith from the Times running it though so it's easier to just stick to letting Arry redknapp tell us "it's a disgrace "

Gary medel offered to clubs for 6m and Cardiff (moody & mackay ) paid 11m for him , so maybe there is a little bit more to this story than the standard "loony owner wants run club " . Only a few broadsheet journo's like Rory smith from the Times running it though so it's easier to just stick to letting Arry redknapp tell us "it's a disgrace "

Surely the CEO or chairman takes responsibility for fee negotiations.

Surely the CEO or chairman takes responsibility for fee negotiations.

I think absolutely they do but two experienced people in positions of authority can 'bamboozle ' another , but two people close and in positions of authority can be a recipe for 'allegations' look at redknapp & Storrie at Pompey . All I mean is I think that I think there is a bit more to this than the mackay PR would have us think.

I think absolutely they do but two experienced people in positions of authority can 'bamboozle ' another , but two people close and in positions of authority can be a recipe for 'allegations' look at redknapp & Storrie at Pompey . All I mean is I think that I think there is a bit more to this than the mackay PR would have us think.

It doesn't exactly help that Tan already rebranded the club, won't endear him to many football people