McGills - 3 depots to Arriva for 95 Million.

RangersFanBase

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rumour suggested is lies.

First Group have been interested but nobody knows exact figures...

As a few posters have mentioned, if they were to sell not a penny would be seen in Rangers, anybody who knows them will know this!.

This is merely a business investment with a large slice of ego boost to go with it.

How much does a bus cost? Double-decker non-bendy just the regular cunty bus type.

An Enviro 400H costs about £300,000 apparently - http://www.buszone.co.uk/Enviro400H.html

That cost an extra £108,000 because it's a hybrid, so I guess £192,000 for the Enviro 400 which is the normal diesel version. That's brand new prices, second hand will cost less.

There is just so much pain in this thread.

Leading to what is the beginning of another smear campaign.

Cut out the sniping and get behind the club for a change ffs.

You are one of the more gullible than most out there if you have trust in the Eadales at our club.

why the hell should we, we gave them 20 milion ipo cash they squandered.

Do you know anything about accounts? Did you actually look at ours? Where was £20m squandered? Tell me where I can find it shown in the accounts because every penny is noted in there against something. It can't be too difficult for you to spot a figure that big.

Do you know anything about accounts? Did you actually look at ours? Where was £20m squandered? Tell me where I can find it shown in the accounts because every penny is noted in there against something. It can't be too difficult for you to spot a figure that big.

File under "definition of wasting your time".

First just got rid of some operations including London in an effort to raise 100 million. I doubt they will waste this on the McGills poor Renfrewshire and Inverclyde operations for a mere profit in the range of 400 grand.

Arriva sold the renfrewshire operations to McGills for 10 million. Unlikely they will buy it back plus Inverclyde for 85 million more than they made in the sale.

If they sell McGills for 100 million I will trust them to do the best for Rangers and will never say another word against them.

Have you even seen the books? More brain dead lies people accept as fact

Have you?

Wallace said we have 120 days to attract new investment or we will be struggling, Cockridge said 1m in the bank by april. Isnt that enough evidence? Hardly the murmurings of those in a healthy financial possition

Have you?

Wallace said we have 120 days to attract new investment or we will be struggling, Cockridge said 1m in the bank by april. Isnt that enough evidence? Hardly the murmurings of those in a healthy financial possition

Worst case scenario was 1million by april not including retail and hospitality. why do people like you have a problem with that quote?

I try not to respond but find it impossible to allow such utter nonsense to be left unanswered. I despair at some of our fans.

I dont need to. When the board itself admits we're struggling , having to slash budgets, 1m in the bank in april, etc. Do you seriously think we are cash rich.

i am asking you about the stockbridge quote. why wont you say the full quote?

Because its a friday night, You seriously think BS is doing a good job at the present time? Even if 1m in the bank is "worst case", the ipo cash has been squandered, if it wasnt wallace would not be talking about having to attract new investment with such urgency.

Because its a friday night, You seriously think BS is doing a good job at the present time? Even if 1m in the bank is "worst case", the ipo cash has been squandered, if it wasnt wallace would not be talking about having to attract new investment with such urgency.

no i don't think he is doing a good job, but you made up a lie which everyone in the paul murray camp has hit out with. it's not because its friday, you just believe this lie for some reason.

A quick look at the McGills accounts will tell you this isn't true.

They have huge liabilities for such a small business and despite making a small profit last year the accounts suggest the business is in trouble. It's really difficult to estimate a value for that business just now because with current debts it's probably impossible to sell but if forced I would say its true worth is 800kish.

I'm not saying the Easdales don't have money I know they have other businesses but that particular one is struggling and suggestions of a 100 million sale is laughable spin.

First just got rid of some operations including London in an effort to raise 100 million. I doubt they will waste this on the McGills poor Renfrewshire and Inverclyde operations for a mere profit in the range of 400 grand.

Arriva sold the renfrewshire operations to McGills for 10 million. Unlikely they will buy it back plus Inverclyde for 85 million more than they made in the sale.

If they sell McGills for 100 million I will trust them to do the best for Rangers and will never say another word against them.

Sorry, but if you trust them to put their own money into Rangers then you are more gullible than that skhelper guy who has posted,

Actually really funny but also quite scary at reading some of the posts on here.

Sorry, but if you trust them to put their own money into Rangers then you are more gullible than that skhelper guy who has posted,

Actually really funny but also quite scary at reading some of the posts on here.

I know what you mean, it's hilarious reading the ramblings of bullshitters hitting out with random bullshit trying to pass it as fact without any proof. Eh?