Club Metro: Boycott is only option

DonegalBear

Can I just add to the OP if your article convinces even 1 person to boycott then you are culpable in damaging the club you claim to love! There are ways to go about things and boycotting achieves nothing positive! You are a disgrace and IF you are a rangers fan I am embarrassed to support the same club as someone like you!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to make RM a closed shop

Get rid of the rebel agenda pushers and keep the sane fans

Sure you take away the title of most diverse fans forum but it will be worth it

I don't care if people have a problem with who is on the board, that's their opinion. It's the people who want to boycott and harm the club even more that should be booted off the forum, and more importantly booted out of Ibrox never to come back.

SCUM. There is no better word to sum them up, pure, complete and utter SCUM.

Are you honestly telling me you are making such claims about what the vast majority of our fans want based on what you have read on twitter and forums ?

Yes, he is, and its a bigger problem than you may think. Far too many going to the AGM that I spoke to were regurgitating anti board propaganda that has been debunked over and over. The reqs, and their fans call for Jack Irvine to be removed but they have their own Jack Irvines, more than one.

It is another reason for the fans to unite along with the club, clear communication channels.

Scummy? Not at all. I am in no way expecting people to read it and think, yeah I'm going to boycott. I'm just giving my opinion on what should happen.

It does, but I tend to mix with a range of fans. Plenty agreed with me and some disagreed. I knew a lot would disagree and completely respect that, I just don't appreciate being called a taig or a Celtic fan to be honest. Firstly because taig is a horrible work that shouldn't be used, and secondly cause I'm not a Celtic fan.

but your happy to say the majority of fans agree?

A lot of nonsense lets kill our own team is what that says to me.

Did you read the article or just the headline ? How what he is suggesting would kill the club is beyond me, im not into boycotts as it could be a death nail in our club, for thise who want too boycott without hurting the club it gives them the option to do.

Did you read the article or just the headline ? How what he is suggesting would kill the club is beyond me, im not into boycotts as it could be a death nail in our club, for thise who want too boycott without hurting the club it gives them the option to do.

Oh look another One .

If you want to Boycott then dont come Fucking back.

Simple

In the years to come, the question will be asked, "Where were you when The Rangers won the League 1 title"?.

A question only answered in 1 of 2 ways.

I was there, follow follow, we will follow Rangers.

or

I was boycotting, we were following like sheep.

It's your mock offence that's pathetic

I don't even think your a Bear anyway

Well I am, so deal with it.

It's hardly mock offence to be annoyed at being called a taig or have your country laughed at. It's utterly pathetic that people get away with it on the board.

In the years to come, the question will be asked, "Where were you when The Rangers won the League 1 title"?.

A question only answered in 1 of 2 ways.

I was there, follow follow, we will follow Rangers.

or

I was boycotting, we were following like sheep.

"Where were you when Rangers won promotion back to the top flight?"

"Letting my club, my fellow fans and everyone connected to Rangers down by acting like a scumbag".