Expenditure and return, is the return justified.

bawsburst

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No sure mate. Think it starts 12 months from day of notice. So if you wait until the end of the season your more cash.

No sure mate. Think it starts 12 months from day of notice. So if you wait until the end of the season your more cash.

Maybe my understaning of a rolling contract isn't correct.

I thought that a rolling contracts meants he got a years deal, and it got re-looked at each year.

Maybe my understaning of a rolling contract isn't correct.

I thought that a rolling contracts meants he got a years deal, and it got re-looked at each year.

Your not wrong I don't think but my understanding is that tomorrow you could give notice and it's 12 months wages from that date.

We are a bottom 6 spl team.

Agreed.

We would get found out against a number of SPL teams with this squad IMO. Just because we score goals against the poorest teams in the land means hee haw when it comes to moving up 2 leagues to the better standard of players. We consistently have started games slowly this season and seem to rely on our second half performances maybe waiting till the other team tire and make mistakes, that wont happen nearly as much in the Premeirship.

A rolling contract for one year is in effect a short term contract without redundancy protection say from 03/072012 to 03/07/2013 , it can be terminated at any time usually be agreement, if the employer terminates it after a set period they would be expected to honour the remaining cost of the contractual payment, unless of course for gross misconduct.

McCoist, the club's record goalscorer, has been given a one-year rolling contract, which will start when Smith steps down at the end of the season.

Got to laugh at the way the Ally 'Dis'loyal are out in force - after our first points dropped since August - some folk have no comprehension of the game at all - it's just slightly to sad to be really funny !

My opinion has not changed since last term. We need to find the right option when we have to challenge for the Premiership. We're running out of time.

That's why a centre half is playing right back, a centre midfield is playing right midfield and a centre midfielder is playing at left wing :rolleyes:

I didn't say we played them in their correct positions. You said we don't have them, I am saying we do.

Peralta and Foster both are right backs.

Little, Aird, Templeton, and a few of the other youngsters can play RM. And Temps is a Left winger IMO.

Your issue is the playing squad not being used correctly, but to say we don't have the players for the positions even though we have a 7m wage bill is wrong, so I pointed it out.

We are definitely paying over the odds for players, coaches, directors...the lot !

Whilst it's the first points we have dropped all the season and even if we had won yesterday, lets be honest, this team is not

good enough to compete in the SPL.

I fear for us in the Scottish Cup if we beat Dunfermline.

For me its win the league this year then get rid of a few players and get a couple of better players in for next season.

We have to continually progress and get better each season.

I just don't know if the young players out there are good enough.

As for Ally McCoist, perhaps he should get us back to the top league and leave it at that.

Are you not the poster that called Ally 'that bastard' earlier in the season so it's hardly surprising you can't see how good a manager he is!

Yup I sure did

But it was in the heat of the moment after his 7th or 8th humiliating cup exit

The very fact you disregard all the bad and use this season in the third tier of Scottish football with our resources against the dregs of world football and say it 100% proves to you he's the right option for that alone only proves one thing

That your a delusional roaster :lol:

His record this season alone shows he is the right option - never mind what else he has done for us.

So if the roles were reversed, and we won 3 top flight titles whilst the mhanks won their way back into the top league, you would accept their achievement equalled ours. I sure as hell wouldnt. Or do you accept that given our wage bill and facilities winning lower leagues for us is expected, enjoyed, but isnt the same credibility as winning the top tier league.

His record this season alone shows he is the right option - never mind what else he has done for us.

For Someone who turns around failing businesses I would love to see what you would do walking into ibrox.

The competition spending 100k per Nahum and us spunking 7 times that on a manager.

His arse wouldn't touch the door, and you know it.

His record this year is fine.

It's just that there is something that's telling me that we may struggle when we take a big step up next year. That really shouldn't be the case with the players we have.