allan mcgregor

tam watp

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I can remember, Aluko's contract ran out and we weren't in any fit state to offer him a new one.

Look at the share prospectus, he was one of the ones we pursued. Took up the option on his contract then he did the exact same as the others.

Just another fucking traitor, never want to see any of them near Ibrox again.

Aluko isn't a traitor. Our support have no clue who they should like and don't like. They just act all raging without thinking about it so they look can like a super fan.

Aluko had no contract with us. McGregor, Naismith, Davis, Ness and McCabe are the guys who left their contracts and went to look for new clubs.

Aluko isn't a traitor. Our support have no clue who they should like and don't like. They just act all raging without thinking about it so they look can like a super fan.

Aluko had no contract with us. McGregor, Naismith, Davis, Ness and McCabe are the guys who left their contracts and went to look for new clubs.

You're the one with no clue, look above.

You're the one with no clue, look above.

That's the first I've heard that. *embarrassed face* Will need to have a look. Fair enough if you're right.

The general point still stands, I've heard it about others who don't fall under the bracket.

You will never be welcomed back, you are hated by the majority of Rangers fans we didn't walk away. You chose to and cost us much needed finance when we were at our lowest ebb, we are rising again and it will be the greatest story in Scottish football history when we win the top league again and you being a rat will not be part of it scumbag

That's the first I've heard that. *embarrassed face* Will need to have a look. Fair enough if you're right.

The general point still stands, I've heard it about others who don't fall under the bracket.

The only place you'll find any reference is in the prospectus to be fair but Green stated that was the fact at a function - you could even say he's worse than the others; we gave him a chance when he was a free agent and he fucked off first opportunity.

You will never be welcomed back, you are hated by the majority of Rangers fans we didn't walk away. You chose to and cost us much needed finance when we were at our lowest ebb, we are rising again and it will be the greatest story in Scottish football history when we win the top league again and you being a rat will not be part of it scumbag

Well said,couldn't have put it better myself.

That's wrong he was the one alledged to be taking action against us not the other way about!

He did do that, after the prospectus was issued, but he was also named in the prospectus alongside the other traitors for the reason stated above.

He didn't say that. Presumably he meant Green transferred his contract from Oldco to Newco without telling him.

So Alan even if Charles Green did transfer you from old co to new co.... What difference does it make if you still wanted to play for Rangers? No you seen an opportunity to line your pockets by leaving for free.... Your a Wanker and will never be welcome back at Ibrox. So fcuk off !