Stranny was just a bad day at the office.

gogzy

We just demolished the closest challenge in the league 4-0 with a nice footballing display.

stranny was a blip on the radar, i dont see that happening to many more times this season.

onwards and upwards bears.

edited: fucked up and put stenny in by accident lol.

Showed the Rangers way tonight, bad result followed by a performance.

Seriously, Stranraer was a bad day at the office but it doesn't excuse that performance.

I appreciate it may be hard but the players need to be up for it every single game, just as we were tonight.

i am by no means excusing them mate.

just pointing out that it was the exception from the norm.

the fact that we just swept aside the only other full time side speaks volumes IMHO.

the fact that we just swept aside the only other full time side speaks volumes IMHO.

didn`t know they were still full time. Full of kids though.They will go up with us I think.

I know mate, was just pointing out that IMO it shouldn't excuse the poor performance.

Completely agree, was good to see that tonight especially as next year we will be up against a whole league of Dunfermlines calibre or better.

Cheered me up watching that (tu)

I hope these cunts DON'T come up with us. Would hate to think of them getting another two paydays from Rangers fans.

Would rather have Stenhousemuir come up with us. Bury these bassas in Div 1 for a couple of years.

If anyone read the match programme you would have seen that Stranraer have been on a great run recently aswell, they also knocked Ross County out the L/Cup and their manager was voted manager of the month for last 2 month. I am not making excuses for them cos I was there and had to sit through it too, it was sore to watch I am no denying that, but it was one of them where we were not up to it, if we had made it 2 -0 then there was noway back, but 1-0 is never enough but good turn around the night solid, and good subs tonight, Keep it up guys. If we undermine the opposition we ultimately undermine our achievement

:7325:

We won and won well but Dunfermline were pretty rubbish, much the same as the scum in the SPFL, there's no real opposition but we would struggle in the top tier.

A bad day at the office...maybe, but next season we will be judged and Ibrox must be a banker for us.