20 years ago today

1st_Jan_1994

My first and probably favourite Old Firm game. Hateley and Durie were unplayable that day.

Made it in just in time for the first goal and being a lot younger I ended up miles from where I was stood in the celebrations.

A few scary moments before Kuznetsov made it safe near the end :D

Enjoy

im sure you will enjoy tomorrow mate, going to watch it in RSC pub over here though the kick off times are shit

If I'm in work the next night wishing I was dead and with the shakes and loaded with the fear then I know I've enjoyed myself :D

Goram, Robertson, Ferguson and McCoist all out injured...

And we still pumped them!

Durie was a great stand in for McCoist, but Maxwell and Murray were very ordinary players in my opinion.

How did we line up formation-wise? Was it as follows;

Maxwell

Stevens, Pressley, Gough, Brown

Murray, Steven, McCall, Milhailitchenko

Durie, Hateley

Goram, Robertson, Ferguson and McCoist all out injured...

And we still pumped them!

Durie was a great stand in for McCoist, but Maxwell and Murray were very ordinary players in my opinion.

How did we line up formation-wise? Was it as follows;

Maxwell

Stevens, Pressley, Gough, Brown

Murray, Steven, McCall, Milhailitchenko

Durie, Hateley

Pressley right back, Stevens left back.

Aye we didn't have the best team out that day, neither did Celtic though - they were shite - guys like Gillespie, Biggins, Byrne, O'Neill, McNally and McGinlay.

Standing beside all the guys from Wet Wet Wet at that game! Ha ha remember them?

Also recall 'the greatest fans in the world' trying to attack their own board in the directors box too.

20yrs ago but nothing's changed. If they're getting tonked they attack our players, their own board, the ref, jump off stands and blame everyone for getting beat.

! narrowly escaped getting the jail for pishing at the back of the terrace as I was that blind I couldn't find the bogs...coppers were sound with a "don't let me catch you again" attitude. Back to my aunties hoose in Provanhall where my wee cousin's bead-rattling boyfriend took pelters all night and I got fired in about my big cousins curvy pal during a power-cut. Quality day all round! Wellhouse True Blues :crabflute:

! narrowly escaped getting the jail for pishing at the back of the terrace as I was that blind I couldn't find the bogs...coppers were sound with a "don't let me catch you again" attitude. Back to my aunties hoose in Provanhall where my wee cousin's bead-rattling boyfriend took pelters all night and I got fired in about my big cousins curvy pal during a power-cut. Quality day all round! Wellhouse True Blues :crabflute:

I don't think anyone used the toilets at the old Parkhead seen everyone pishing against the wall

Standing beside all the guys from Wet Wet Wet at that game! Ha ha remember them?

Also recall 'the greatest fans in the world' trying to attack their own board in the directors box too.

20yrs ago but nothing's changed. If they're getting tonked they attack our players, their own board, the ref, jump off stands and blame everyone for getting beat.

Some of our support haven't exactly acted with dignity recently either.

I don't think anyone used the toilets at the old Parkhead seen everyone pishing against the wall

The copper tapped me on the shoulder and said "Do you want the jail?" I was on the outside of the terrace at the top of the stairs to the old Janefield St entrance....The whole place was a fuckin toilet!!!!