The Bundesliga is shit

With Bayern Munich signing Lewandowski the Bundesliga is.now a one horse race, no1 else will win it for the next 5+ years at least.

People go wild over it but it's a forgone conclusion now before it begins, it is a fantastic country for producing talent but I now think you will see players leave for the prem more often for a chance of winning things and more competitive football. Don't get me wrong below bayern the football is very competitive but they have little to no hope of winning anything in.their respective teams now

With Bayern Munich signing Lewandowski the Bundesliga is.now a one horse race, no1 else will win it for the next 5+ years at least.

People go wild over it but it's a forgone conclusion now before it begins, it is a fantastic country for producing talent but I now think you will see players leave for the prem more often for a chance of winning things and more competitive football. Don't get me wrong below bayern the football is very competitive but they have little to no hope of winning anything in.their respective teams now

Aye I agree. Bayern are knobs in that respect.

I have to admit I've struggled to watch the highlights this season. Just doesn't appear to be any interest or atmosphere for the countless 0-0 or 1-0 games week in week out. It's an odd state of affairs for such a great footballing country.

Out of Bundesliga, Premier League, La Liga and Serie A, Bundesliga has by far the best atmospheres and probably the highest attendances as well, at a guess. And there are no more 0-0 games than in any other league and I would say the BL is good for not having many. When I check the scores I am actually looking to see which game finished 4-4 this particular week because there always seems to be one like that.

Most people would see Lewandowski signing for Bayern as a bad thing, but otherwise he'd be signing for a La Liga or Premier Club for nothing and the Bundesliga would lose one of its best players. At least this way he stays in the league. While it won't help the competition side of it and Bayern will probably win the next few league titles but if Dortmund pull of a good signing or two I'm sure they'll be back challenging next season when they don't have their 5 of their best players injured for half the season.

I have to admit I've struggled to watch the highlights this season. Just doesn't appear to be any interest or atmosphere for the countless 0-0 or 1-0 games week in week out. It's an odd state of affairs for such a great footballing country.

Bayern monopolising it has completely ruined it, less competitive than la liga and the SPL when we were in.it :lol:

Out of Bundesliga, Premier League, La Liga and Serie A, Bundesliga has by far the best atmospheres and probably the highest attendances as well, at a guess. And there are no more 0-0 games than in any other league and I would say the BL is good for not having many. When I check the scores I am actually looking to see which game finished 4-4 this particular week because there always seems to be one like that.

Most people would see Lewandowski signing for Bayern as a bad thing, but otherwise he'd be signing for a La Liga or Premier Club for nothing and the Bundesliga would lose one of its best players. At least this way he stays in the league. While it won't help the competition side of it and Bayern will probably win the next few league titles but if Dortmund pull of a good signing or two I'm sure they'll be back challenging next season when they don't have their 5 of their best players injured for half the season.

Without doubt atmosphere is.best, attendances won't be much better than prem, I just see Bayern doing doubles regularly the.next few seasons they have weakened rivals so much and strengthened so well, no-one will get close, the odd loss yes etc but mostly winners of.everything.

You have to wonder how it makes the top players of the other teams feel knowing they have little chance of winning a thing at their current clubs, perhaps MAYBE Dortmund aside although they even have less of a chance now.

Just ruthless but they have the power to do it, cunts but, can.imagine everyone in Germany hates them :lol:

The funny thing is, even when Bayern do decent stuff like helping out other clubs in financial trouble (even 1860 Munich) it seems patronising and patrician and twatty :lol:

Without doubt atmosphere is.best, attendances won't be much better than prem, I just see Bayern doing doubles regularly the.next few seasons they have weakened rivals so much and strengthened so well, no-one will get close, the odd loss yes etc but mostly winners of.everything.

You have to wonder how it makes the top players of the other teams feel knowing they have little chance of winning a thing at their current clubs, perhaps MAYBE Dortmund aside although they even have less of a chance now.

Teams like Schalke, Gladbach, Wolfsburg etc probably never expect to win the league anyway so I don't think they'll be affected too much. Only Dortmund and maybe Leverkusen. I think if Dortmund go out in the summer and buy someone like Jackson Martinez or a different top striker, get all their players back and hold on to their current ones, they'll be back competing again next year.

For the majority of the season so far, they've had their holl defence injured (Hummels, Subotic, Pizczek and Schmelzer) and Gundogan also. All massive players not playing which has affected their challenge.

Just ruthless but they have the power to do it, cunts but, can.imagine everyone in Germany hates them :lol:

I just disagree about the "cunts" part. Bayern and Dortmund are not rivals in the sense of Rangers and Celtic, or Man Utd and Liverpool. They are title rivals and are taking the opportunity to sign one of the best strikers in the world, who wants to come, for free. No different to Torres to Chelsea, RVP to Man Utd etc.

Dortmund are losing him anyway, best to keep him playing in the Bundesliga.

The funny thing is, even when Bayern do decent stuff like helping out other clubs in financial trouble (even 1860 Munich) it seems patronising and patrician and twatty :lol:

And saved Dortmund also. Bayern have saved countless clubs over the years, including one this summer also.

Anyway my rant is over :D

I'd love to see a Hamburg/Bremen/Schalke come out of nowhere to seriously challenge next season.

They're all big clubs with similar resources to Dortmund- they just need to get their act together both off and on the pitch.

I don't see Bremen doing it soon but Schalke should be, or at least be doing a lot better than what they are this season. If Huntelaar comes back and they sign a couple top defensive players and a keeper then they could challenge. Keeping Draxler too would go a long way or replacing him with someone good. Hamburg would have to sign a few top players too so I'm not sure on them.

Borussia Monchengladbach though, sitting 3rd just now ahead of Dortmund, I really don't know what their financial state is but if they were able to sign a big player or two they could potentially, especially if they get Champions League football for next season.

Hoffenheim are coming lads (tu)

Sebastian Rudy will be the best midfielder in the world.

Hoffenheim have one of the best attacks in the league but equally one of the worst defences, if they kept their players like Volland, Firmino, Beck and Salihovic and strengthened around them then could do well also. Unfortunately I can see Volland leaving soon.

I don't see Bremen doing it soon but Schalke should be, or at least be doing a lot better than what they are this season. If Huntelaar comes back and they sign a couple top defensive players and a keeper then they could challenge. Keeping Draxler too would go a long way or replacing him with someone good. Hamburg would have to sign a few top players too so I'm not sure on them.

Borussia Monchengladbach though, sitting 3rd just now ahead of Dortmund, I really don't know what their financial state is but if they were able to sign a big player or two they could potentially, especially if they get Champions League football for next season.

Hoffenheim have one of the best attacks in the league but equally one of the worst defences, if they kept their players like Volland, Firmino, Beck and Salihovic and strengthened around them then could do well also. Unfortunately I can see Volland leaving soon.

Fuck that lot, it's all about Seb Rudy!

Volland is a quality wee player, stayed relatively under the radar until recently and now talk of.Him going to Dortmund to replace Lewandowski.

I think draxler is almost nailed on to join Arsenal in the summer, almost happened last but he opted to stay.