The Bundesliga is shit

I said have a chance cup competitions are great levellers but Bayern are so dominant that only Barca are on their level imo.

Personally, from a Bayern perspective, I'd be worried about facing Barca, Real and Dortmund and that's it. Real have a great team as well and Dortmund because they've beaten them a number of times recently, including 5-2s and 4-2s.

I don't see any real difference between now and every year since the Bundesliga began, except the others have dropped off a bit and Bayern have a real standout team.

That won't last. Bayern have always had the most money and usually, on paper, the best squad but manage to fuck it up within a couple of seasons by all falling out with each other. Then every 2 or 3 years some other team(s) get their act together also and the league moves on again.

I don't think Bayern have ever won more than 3 titles in a row and neither has any other German team. That's why it is such a good league I reckon.

Personally, from a Bayern perspective, I'd be worried about facing Barca, Real and Dortmund and that's it. Real have a great team as well and Dortmund because they've beaten them a number of times recently, including 5-2s and 4-2s.

Even then they teams arent much of a threat to Bayern from next year they really dont have a real weakness.

I was quite harsh saying it's shite, it has great things about it, the fans, atmospheres, the infrastructure and way it.is run, the price and travel.

It's the best Country in.the world just now for producing talent but the league in itself is a forgone conclusion now and that could be to its detriment

What do you think Bayerns is?

Striker.

When Lewandowski comes that won't be a problem anymore. Mandzukic has done a fine job but I think he's the weak link. Central defence would be next but you can't argue with the stats and Bayern let in hardly any goals. There's a world class player in every single other position though, and one or two on the bench as well.

I don't see Bremen doing it soon but Schalke should be, or at least be doing a lot better than what they are this season. If Huntelaar comes back and they sign a couple top defensive players and a keeper then they could challenge. Keeping Draxler too would go a long way or replacing him with someone good. Hamburg would have to sign a few top players too so I'm not sure on them.

They'll need more than a few. I went to see them early December and they were atrocious.

They'll need more than a few. I went to see them early December and they were atrocious.

You never really know what you'll get with them, 5-0 loss or a 5-0 win. They have Van der Vaart and Lasogga has done very well for them but even he's only on loan there. I do agree with you, they aren't going to be up challenging anytime soon.

I think Gladbach, Schalke and Wolfsburg are the only plausible ones at the moment, Hertha have done great first season back also and have the stadium, fans etc so maybe them if they keep it up and keep going next season.

You never really know what you'll get with them, 5-0 loss or a 5-0 win. They have Van der Vaart and Lasogga has done very well for them but even he's only on loan there. I do agree with you, they aren't going to be up challenging anytime soon.

I think Gladbach, Schalke and Wolfsburg are the only plausible ones at the moment, Hertha have done great first season back also and have the stadium, fans etc so maybe them if they keep it up and keep going next season.

My second favourite German team, so I hope so.

Do the people saying Mandzukic is Bayerns weak link actually watch them? Mandzukic has been outstanding for them and has the same amount of goals as Lewandowski this season, I would say Lewandowski is a slightly better player but to call Mandzukic a weak link is just wrong he is still fantastic .

Do the people saying Mandzukic is Bayerns weak link actually watch them? Mandzukic has been outstanding for them and has the same amount of goals as Lewandowski this season, I would say Lewandowski is a slightly better player but to call Mandzukic a weak link is just wrong he is still fantastic .

He's not a patch on Lewandowski IMO.

You could argue he has got those goals because of the sheer class he has behind him setting the chances up.

He's a good finisher but they have signed a top striker who is both a better finisher and better footballer.

Folk forgetting that a full strength bayern conceded 3 and lost to a shadow Man city team in front of a packed house at home! I blame that little arrogant prick Gaurdiola,sat there and didnt flinch as his team stormed into a 2 goal lead,not even a round of applause for the goals! No wonder his players chucked it after that

Folk forgetting that a full strength bayern conceded 3 and lost to a shadow Man city team in front of a packed house at home! I blame that little arrogant prick Gaurdiola,sat there and didnt flinch as his team stormed into a 2 goal lead,not even a round of applause for the goals! No wonder his players chucked it after that

Man City are also a good team and showen that by battering Arsenal, United and every other team at home in England.

Bayern are an outstanding team and took their foot off the gas for one game in which they had already qualified in.

Full strength Bayern team? It wasnt. Robben was missing, and Im sure Lahm and Sweinschteiger (sp) were missing as well..

The game was also a "nothing game". If it was a decider, Im sure Bayerm would have destroyed them, but of course, that is just my opinion.

They would have pumped city if Micah Richards didnt pull another injury and be replaced by Zabaleta,when he came on he galvanised the city defence.Well maybe not a full strength Bayern team but in comparison with Citys line up,there were certainly more mainstays who started.