***** The Official Post Match Thread Stenhousemuir (A) *****

Columbo

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone actually look forward to seeing us play? I don't mean going to see The rangers because I know it's always good.but how.many think "this is gonni be pish again" genuine question

I look forward to seeing us play, especially when I'm going. Who doesn't enjoy going to the football with their mates?

I enjoy the anticipation of what I expect Rangers to do when they play, but I feel increasingly let down after we have played.

I just don't see the fun in these lower league matches anymore, especially the way we get booted about the park and the way the refs ignore it all.

you are clearly paranoid

i have quoted 2 posters , one who said he hoped Rangers lose their next 2 games ..sorry bit i find that bizarre for a Rangers supporter

and of course you , who endorsed a guy for calling Ally a prick , sorry for thinking a Rangers legend deserves a bit of respect

and expressing an opinion on this i am public enemy number 1 , its clear say what you want about all things Rangers but dont dare go against the mega posters

I didn't endorse the guy. I said it doesn't mean he's not a Rangers fan.

Massive difference.

you are clearly paranoid

i have quoted 2 posters , one who said he hoped Rangers lose their next 2 games ..sorry bit i find that bizarre for a Rangers supporter

and of course you , who endorsed a guy for calling Ally a prick , sorry for thinking a Rangers legend deserves a bit of respect

and expressing an opinion on this i am public enemy number 1 , its clear say what you want about all things Rangers but dont dare go against the mega posters

Get your facts right prick, I never said that and your taking it out of context aswell, yer a fucking stirring wee wank

Don't agree on Faure at all, there is a player there

Dont agree with any of it, showed the no surrender badge, kept going, unable to play football, just contain it, Peri needs hung, if going to get sent off it needs to be for something, well done boys but I do expect to see football being played, but will give you this battle.

Your 'make-it-up-as-you-go-along-o-meter' certainly hasn't.

Some examples Dale? Surely that's one thing you could never accuse me of - I'm pretty consistent

Back to being a cunt I see anyway

Was singing your praises the other day saying you've been ok recently

Your back on the list of wee poor Glasgow jakeys that need wiped oot :)

Some examples Dale? Surely that's one thing you could never accuse me of - I'm pretty consistent

Back to being a cunt I see anyway

Was singing your praises the other day saying you've been ok recently

Your back on the list of wee poor Glasgow jakeys that need wiped oot :)

I heard you were singing my praises, aye. :lol: Bonus ball banning I think I heard. How did that work out for you?

tumblr_liox7zJ6xG1qg0tcvo1_500.gif

Mind your language now... (tu)