Durrant and Moshni articles on the RFC Website

nvager

Durrant seems very sensitive to criticism and states "stick to your own team" and Moshni going on about needing better protection from referees.

They may be right, but I just feel that we are now going to hear even more criticism and more teams will now try to kick us than ever before.

I think that both may have been better saying nothing, but again others may back them 100%.

What do you all think?

If you ignore the Andrew Dick son comments, what Bilel says is pretty reasonable and he is merely expressing an honest opinion.

Once again ignoring the reporter, Durrant expresses what he and no doubt others are feeling. Unfortunately he does come across as a bit defensive and whiny.

I suppose he's right. They should be concentrating on their own teams but I find the people that talk about us from other teams make valid points - especially that Stenhousemuir player last week and McInally last season.

I agree with him, because you would think Stenhousemuir played us off the park with tons of chances and had the bulk of the possession in real time that was not the case we were better all round even with 10 men and a below par performance. The some of the sports news readers they refer to the our 100% record as ended because we draw with Stranraer. Last I heard a draw is not a defeat, and then they go on about septics unbeat run of 23 games for the life of me cant understand were this unbeat run comes from, i use Morton and Barc as examples are these not defeats. I know we are on 24 game unbeaten but not a dick is said about this.

Given our normal outlook to these type of things by expressing nothing but a 'dignified silence', this is rather outspoken. Hopefully refs will take heed, but I very much doubt it as they knew the rules, or did they, before the games KO'd, so us moaning about it shouldn't educate them anymore.

Unless it creates ire and they become worse.