Rangers hire a new moneyman?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't agree with them.

I am concerned that wage cuts seem to be news on the same Night that we seem to be taking another member of staff on board.

Yeah but you need to treat every position in isolation, if we bring in another wage that adds value and brings us a return then it's positive effect financially. I trust the current board to treat every penny as a prisoner in salaries for players and staff. Get rid of the deadwood and bring in skills required to move us forward

I don't agree with them.

I am concerned that wage cuts seem to be news on the same Night that we seem to be taking another member of staff on board.

So you don't know what wage he'll be on or how necessary his role is yet, plus it's still a newspaper story as it stands but you've jumped to wanting the board sacked? :lol:

Nae wonder you went mad at a bit of slagging.

Massive wage is pure conjecture, he got Liverpool a fantastic.sponsorship deal at the time, could do the same for us and pay for himself, let's see how it goes ffs

the league Liverpool play in wouldve played a major part in that deal

not a chance we will get a deal anywhere near that haha

guy seems to have a good cv though, could be an interesting appointment

the league Liverpool play in wouldve played a major part in that deal

not a chance we will get a deal anywhere near that haha

guy seems to have a good cv though, could be an interesting appointment

True, I doubt we're getting anyone like Standard Chartered, but getting them for Liverpool is a good effort.

I'm not sure of the timeline with these things, but seeing as our deal with Blackthorn is up this year, if this guy was to come on board, it may help with securing a good deal for us

So you don't know what wage he'll be on or how necessary his role is yet, plus it's still a newspaper story as it stands but you've jumped to wanting the board sacked? :lol:

Nae wonder you went mad at a bit of slagging.

I am worried about my club taking on another wage. As if i care two jots about being slagged.

Hiring more people and paying more wages seems to be the boards solution.

I shall leave it to them.

So by your logic Wallace should sack all the board bar himself and then sack every other employee and player at Rangers.

We would save a fortune immediately in wage costs. .

It seems you don't get business.

Hiring more people and paying more wages seems to be the boards solution.

I shall leave it to them.

So by your logic Wallace should sack all the board bar himself and then sack every other employee and player at Rangers.

We would save a fortune immediately in wage costs. .

It seems you don't get business.

I have run many businesses, mostly into the ground, unfortunately, therefore when I see The Rangers Board doing something that I once did, I can stand up & tell them "Don't go there" Until that time, I shall keep quiet on the subject, as perhaps, a few others on this forum should do?