Rangers hire a new moneyman?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you expect our current money man to walk away for free?

Even if he is not leaving then this is money being taken away from Staff, playing staff etc.

you just keep spinning any and every board story to suit yourself and your rebel pals agendas.

Of course he wont do it for free and even if hes on the same salary as b.s atleast this new guy comes with a good record at 2 top clubs in world football.Then again im sure you would still prefer paul monkey or whatever his name is.

Impressive cv with 2 of the big 5 english clubs.

Be interesting to see how he gets on at a club like ours that lacks the massive income generated from sky tv.

Must be curtains for stockbridge but how much of a pay off will he get?

Olverman is the last remnant of the Craig Whyte era is he not?

Yes but I don't know if he was there prior to Whyte. In that position he would have been well aware of the non-payment of VAT etc. I imagine he would have been following instructions not to make the payments. I could imagine that would be very damaging to your reputation and if it was me I would have resigned rather than hang around waiting for the administrators.

This point is critical and we've got to page four before it has been raised.

As a consultant, he'll be paid on a project-by-project basis, NO basic salary, no pay-offs if and when he moves on.

Seems like the kind of heavyweight a club ours should have on board.

Still want Stockbridge out ASAP though.

He left Liverpool due to family reasons, so he may not take be up for becoming a board member. However, if he's open to it, it would be good to see Wallace evaluate him while he's working as a consultant and see Stockbridge out the door and bring him in if he does a good job.

Wallace is a true professional & he obviously thinks he needs a more experienced commercial man on board to drive Ranger's revenue streams. Phil Nash has an excellent CV, I think Wallace will get it right long term.

The current board plus Phil Nash as a consultant probably represents the best management team we've ever had but they need time & stability.

Hmmm.

Yes but I don't know if he was there prior to Whyte. In that position he would have been well aware of the non-payment of VAT etc. I imagine he would have been following instructions not to make the payments. I could imagine that would be very damaging to your reputation and if it was me I would have resigned rather than hang around waiting for the administrators.

(tu)