Ricksen Troll Outed

North Rd

Mabawsa, I don't know a lot about this but from what I know he called some woman, Angela Heggarty (might be an incorrect spelling), a "taig". Is that right?

I'm all for the old "sticks and stones" saying. I don't necessarily have issues with name calling. Yes, they will offend people but at the end of the day they are just names. Maybe if he was stood in George Square trying to rally folk to go round to her house then I could see the crime but at the end of the day, from what I understand, he called her a name.

But these are the laws that everyone seem pretty content with and aren't willing to say anything about. People just sit there and go along with it and before we know it you guys trying to out me as a timmy troll will be considered a crime because it ever so slightly offended me.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mabawsa, I don't know a lot about this but from what I know he called some woman, Angela Heggarty (might be an incorrect spelling), a "taig". Is that right?

I'm all for the old "sticks and stones" saying. I don't necessarily have issues with name calling. Yes, they will offend people but at the end of the day they are just names. Maybe if he was stood in George Square trying to rally folk to go round to her house then I could see the crime but at the end of the day, from what I understand, he called her a name.

But these are the laws that everyone seem pretty content with and aren't willing to say anything about. People just sit there and go along with it and before we know it you guys trying to out me as a timmy troll will be considered a crime because it ever so slightly offended me.

Theres a BIG difference between slightly offending someone, and mocking a terminally ill individual, and his various other postings about the army. The post wasn't about someone down the street, it was motivated by hate, poison and sectarianism, so he deserves all thats coming.

MrMcCoist, when did I say he only slightly offended Ricksen? Or that what he said was only slightly offensive?

I said that, in response to Mabawsa's Q about Limmy, and the ever encroaching Scottish Government, I could foresee the day that you aren't allowed to say anything never mind vile tirades about a terminally ill man with a young family.

What an idiot, I hope the Police will be calling to his door.

What did he seriously think his tweet was going to achieve? although maybe thinking is something he hasn't done very often in his life.

You'd almost feel sorry for him, but then whatever his fate may be it will be nothing like what Ricksen and his family will go though.

So in closing, f**k you "Ciaran" you may go on to live for many many years but you will never even achieve a millionth of what Fernando has done. You're not worth a second mores thought.

MrMcCoist, when did I say he only slightly offended Ricksen? Or that what he said was only slightly offensive?

I said that, in response to Mabawsa's Q about Limmy, and the ever encroaching Scottish Government, I could foresee the day that you aren't allowed to say anything never mind vile tirades about a terminally ill man with a young family.

No mate, im making the point about the vast difference between the bheasts remarks and general freedom of speech remark which can slightly offend, it wasnt a dig. You said you can foresee the day when slightly offending someone is a crime, and I agree about that and civil liberties.

Ironically Haggerty and Phil MacIhaveanewname have been strangely reticient on this incident. Wonder why that is

What an idiot, I hope the Police will be calling to his door.

What did he seriously think his tweet was going to achieve? although maybe thinking is something he hasn't done very often in his life.

You'd almost feel sorry for him, but then whatever his fate may be it will be nothing like what Ricksen and his family will go though.

So in closing, f**k you "Ciaran" you may go on to live for many many years but you will never even achieve a millionth of what Fernando has done. You're not worth a second mores thought.

Great thoughts, but cant see someone with his waistline living many years,

MrMcCoist (sorry to be constantly referring to people by name but I don't seem to be able to quote), I haven't read that much of what Haggerty and Mcwhitshisname think so I took a gander there the now. I wouldn't want to waste valuable space on here talking about him but I imagine the reason he isn't saying much is coz you can't condemn someone who thinks the same as you do. In fact, being extremely judgmental, I could imagine him not really being that bothered by it and the only reason he would condemn it would be because it has tainted the "impeccable" reputation of cfc supporters.

Plus they would also try to play it down and try to give an example of a Rangers supporter who's said something or pluck some historical example out their arse if they couldn't find anything.

I think it's very irresponsible of the DR to dox this poor uneducated lad ,

As someone might just punch his fat specky cunt in..

Maybe an Aberdeen,cepltic ,or a non football fan , who lost some one they loved to mnd.