Ricksen Troll Outed

North Rd

He is only repeating online the vile shite he hears when surrounded by multitudes of his fellow Celtic fans.

That is the real mistake he made.

And he should pay for it.

A Celtic fan you say?

Funny......but the Day-Late Gutter Rag didn't mention what team he supports.

Strange, huh?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted earlier what I think of him but if he is peddling the 'hacked' line that at the minute there isn't much more the media can report even though everyone knows what a load of crap it obviously is.

The media can report he did it and let him come after them if it has been hacked.

The media can report he did it and let him come after them if it has been hacked.

They can't at the minute really though can they ? It's obviously bollocks but as a newspaper on day one with a possible police enquiry pending all they can really do is report what he says . Don't get me wrong I'm not looking to defend the rat or defend the fact they'd be using 'rangers fan' if it was the other way around I just mean that as regards his story I suppose they are a bit limited at the minute.

I'm having a couple of beers,my account may be 'hacked' later,just to let focus know in advance,that way I can post with impunity in theory

in all seriousness does this little reptile not remember what jinky went through? He may have played for them but I still respected his ability and felt pity for what became of him,it's simple human compassion,nothing more nothing less.

May I ask what you disagree with? The fact the guy crossed the line or you do not believe the SNP storm-troopers are tearing apart Scots Law.

I disagree with your opinion that it would still have been illegal before the current laws.

As I said it would have been disgraceful to say it but I doubt it would have resulted in a prosecution before the current laws were introduced.

That fat bastard won't see a United Ireland. He may get to see a few more of his IRA (who surrendered)cowardly heroes buried though.

His mum won't be around on a cold, dark night when some law abiding citizen spots his and dances all over his head.

#SpudsAreFineWhyNotLeaveThePlaceYouHate

#HateTheCrownLoveTheHalfCrownMore

I don't know if someone has mentioned this before but I think things are going too far. What this guy said is disgusting and quite unforgivable but for the police to investigate it is beyond the line.

I dont think so, as you live by the sword you die by the sword. Limmy got far worse, when what he said was far less offensive than bheast;y beasto in my book. .

I don't know if someone has mentioned this before but I think things are going too far. What this guy said is disgusting and quite unforgivable but for the police to investigate it is beyond the line.

But thats the way of the country now and that fuckhead should be flogged for that statement about Ricksen.

Hackers, with their technological intellect, opt for hacking into the account of a Coatbridge bheast, instead of governments, corporations, financial groups etc,.

Aye.

Fuck logic.

Hacked he says? Hmmmm. From what I've read on here he must have been "hacked" for months judging by the previous vile posts he"allegedly" had before justice finally caught up on him.

If you read the report its his mother thats called the police! Maybe they'll find the 'hacker'? My guess is he's a speccy soon to be former Macdonalds employee who is a member of a flute band and gets his mummy to keep the nasty reporters away because his vile internet ramblings have caught him out.

I know this boy and let me tell you categorically there is no way his account was hacked. Unless it's been hacked for the last 3 years when're he was posting about the IRA, mocking the Ibrox disaster etc.

He's a bellend. He's been suspended from work, will undoubtedly get sacked, even more so as the manager is a rangers fan but would have undoubtedly got sacked anyway.

Good to hear he will be getting sacked. Vile lowlife deserves to be shunned by society for life.

I know this boy and let me tell you categorically there is no way his account was hacked. Unless it's been hacked for the last 3 years when're he was posting about the IRA, mocking the Ibrox disaster etc.

He's a bellend. He's been suspended from work, will undoubtedly get sacked, even more so as the manager is a rangers fan but would have undoubtedly got sacked anyway.

Give him a boot in the baws from me. (tu)