Ricksen Troll Outed

North Rd

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be the coatbridge republican flute band mate, the bastards are rife through here they all think they're dubliners.

Was assuming that, although that photo of him has the drum saying James Connolly who I think are Govan based.

Would be a crying shame if their parades came under scrutiny and potential disorder because of this.

It will be the coatbridge republican flute band mate, the bastards are rife through here they all think they're dubliners.

I did the Coatbridge/ holy town annual boyne parade a few year back n it was mental. We're marching down this wee street towards the park and suddenly bottles n all sorts were gettin chucked from behind the houses.

Hawd on we still addressing the same point ??

It should have probably said "Ex-Rangers player" or just "Rangers legend"

former Rangers legend suggests he is no longer a Rangers legend, or he was a legend for a "former Rangers"

Hope my stoned tired ramblings made sense.

When explained like that I kinda see it but I don't think it's worded that way intentionally tbh

Maybe it's more just a turn of phrase but when someone says for example Mark Hateley ex Rangers legend I just think ex player, legend

In fact if anything saying that about Fernando in that context galvanises the same club point IMO

the DR is balancing it out today with the focus (if you'll excuse the pun) " on "sectarian hatred online" in general - but of course the caption shows a "stab a taig" comment online with a few other examples thrown in to show everybody how unbias they are in reporting this issue.