Ricksen Troll Outed

North Rd

If someone has the nerve to post something like this they should at least have the balls to admit it. Sick of this 'it wasn't me I was hacked' pish. He deserves everything coming to him.

His Twitter account had about a year full of hate and IRA stuff etc in between posting his shifts for McD's,he's fooling no cunt (tu)

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you read the report its his mother thats called the police! Maybe they'll find the 'hacker'? My guess is he's a speccy soon to be former Macdonalds employee who is a member of a flute band and gets his mummy to keep the nasty reporters away because his vile internet ramblings have caught him out.

Good guess. Very good guess.

If you read the report its his mother thats called the police! Maybe they'll find the 'hacker'? My guess is he's a speccy soon to be former Macdonalds employee who is a member of a flute band and gets his mummy to keep the nasty reporters away because his vile internet ramblings have caught him out.

I'd suspect the police were called already to investigate his comments before his mum thought to call them about this year long hacking of both his social network sites

I hope she gets the jail aswell.she brought the fat prick up to be a Ira lover and a bheast supporter hope she gets done for wasting police time.fat ride that's what he will be up in bar l hope he gets pumped all ways remind him of his youth.

An obese idiot, his heart wont be able to take the strain if the police batter his door down.

That fat fenian prick will be delighted that the polis 'batter' his door. He will still be able to eat it, yet hide behind his mummy (while probably giving her one at the same time).

Isn't that the usual MO for fat pricks like him?

In an ideal world I'd be all for ignoring him

We could say what we wanted and call them Fenian bastards and they could call us orange bastards all they wanted

But it's no an ideal world

The only thing that offends me is the double standards not the content of their bile

So anyone who reported him were right to do so, even regrettably

That's just the way it is now - fire with fire

What republican band is the wee cunt in?

Bastards shouldn't be allowed on the road in the first place but certainly not with members who are under investigation for this shit.

Cunt deserves everything that's coming to him.

It will be the coatbridge republican flute band mate, the bastards are rife through here they all think they're dubliners.

He works in the mcdonalds at my bit the fat specky bastard. He claimed his accounts got hacked haha greaseball

Hacked about 50 times over the year then? :lol: and the hacker is awfully kind to hand back control of the account so he can post how shite work is and his next shift rota and then hacked again for some more IRA shite and so on in a loop :lol: wee fanny.

Hacked about 50 times over the year then? :lol: and the hacker is awfully kind to hand back control of the account so he can post how shite work is and his next shift rota and then hacked again for some more IRA shite and so on in a loop :lol: wee fanny.

Ano haha a hope he doesn't get sacked because a stay right next to the McDonald's and I shall take it upon myself to terrorise the piece of shite