Ricksen Troll Outed

North Rd

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does he actually work in mcdonalds or has he just put that as his occupation beacuse hes never out the place?

im disgusted about the comments and would be no matter who he was posting them about - if there is such a thing as karma he's got a big big fall coming his way.

They are, but are they criminals?

I hold freedom of speech far higher up the ladder than what this clown has to say.

Freedom of speech is under attack in salmonds republic and that worries me far more than this no mark.

I would agree if we had freedom of speech but we don't.

He has easily matched what others have already been prosecuted for.

On the freedom of speech side i think the little scumbag deserves our contempt and a good slapping or what he's written and I'll cry no tears if he's nicked but I do agree that it's amazing to see people getting prison for comments posted on the Internet when others commiting far worse offences walk away .

I also find it amazing it seems there are words I could type on an premier league teams forum that would cause me not a single problem but could get me arrested if I type on here. Suppose that's a different debate mind, this little shite is a rat who is no doubt still sobbing to his mammy but as I remember being told as a kid he's only crying because he's been caught the cowardly little rat.

A ploy that has been used for quite a while now, very sly approach, any time it's the other way about Rangers is the first word on the headline, yet you rarely if ever see that lots name mentioned.

Mind you I must be paranoid coz there is NO media bias.........

This. Still can't bring themselves to say it. I also notice that they've balanced things up a bit with the Nazi guy story. They've reprinted the picture of him so that it's even more obvious that he's wearing a Rangers top, a story they're fair stringing out btw, meaning they can take the opportunity to print the pic in several issues.

I have to disagree.

If, some years back, you had simply posted I don't like that guy (any guy) and don' t care if he dies of a horrible disease you may have been viewed as a cunt and someone who said disgusting things but I doubt you would have been prosecuted for it unless you advocated violence.

May I ask what you disagree with? The fact the guy crossed the line or you do not believe the SNP storm-troopers are tearing apart Scots Law.