4 star hotel

Deanofwright

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know man, can they not sleep on the fucking bus? Or take tents and camp on the training pitch or something? An outrage.

To be fair do they really need to say over? Our fans will have travelled back down and will have work tomorrow.....not as if it's that far away and is probably an expense that could have been avoided!

I know man, can they not sleep on the fucking bus? Or take tents and camp on the training pitch or something? An outrage.

To be fair do they really need to stay over? Our fans will have travelled back down and will have work tomorrow.....not as if it's that far away and is probably an expense that could have been avoided!

To be fair do they really need to stay over? Our fans will have travelled back down and will have work tomorrow.....not as if it's that far away and is probably an expense that could have been avoided!

Exactly. They plead poverty one day then do stupid things like that the next it's beyond belief at times

To be fair do they really need to say over? Our fans will have travelled back down and will have work tomorrow.....not as if it's that far away and is probably an expense that could have been avoided!

Is it conceivable that Wallace is looking at costs, and ways to cut them, and simply doesn't deem it necessary to cut this particular cost at this time, for whatever reason? I know where you are coming from but I have faith in Wallace here.

Pampered footballers in getting pampered shocker, did we stop using hotels during admin? I doubt it, while its galling to the average supporter in a B&B if their lucky footballers live in a different world to us, imagine if they stayed in some shithole barely slept and lost tonight this thread would be hammering them for not staying in a plush hotel.

It's not like they have work before it

Head up in the morning before a bit of lunch then a nice walk to loose the legs off a d save the club money

It's not much but if you add it up over the course of a season you may be talking quite a bit

It's not like they have work before it

Head up in the morning before a bit of lunch then a nice walk to loose the legs off a d save the club money

It's not much but if you add it up over the course of a season you may be talking quite a bit

Do they do it every away game? I haven't seen anything about it before.

Not worried about the cost of a few overnight stays but it just makes us look like a bunch of jessies after that boy slagged our players off for being pampered. Every away game now will be about our pampered pros.

No doubt they'll be up there on the lash. :D