Tomorrow's Herald

TheBluebells

Fair enough if you backed PM or MM or any of them tbh.

Its those among who backed them and engaged in smears and such against the board and even fellow supporters Im talking about. There is no tolerance for that.

I got that mate. I've been a prick plenty of times (including those on the forum), at least I can man up and say it. However i dont understand why anyone would want to smear the club or the board right now. Give them some time (at least the 120 days) before engaging in any form of abuse.

Even the Easdales (who I doubted) must be at least given till the end of the season. Sadly those with other agendas dont seem to grasp this.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know nothing.

You can peddle this innuendo as much as you want but after the IPO most bears have become very vigilant against shit like this. If there is fuckery going on, show the evidence or fuck off.

Shite like this wont be forgotten and just like the taigs who engaged in these tactics against us, those bears among us who have done the same things will never be allowed to forget.

You've been warned mate, people like you.....your cards are marked.

My cards marked is that a threat or you trying to act like a hard man. Tell me this hard man who brought the Easdales to the table, who is supposedly buying Greens shares, who got Greens proxy vote and you don't believe he still involved. Okay hard man now you go and play with your toys.

My cards marked is that a threat or you trying to act like a hard man. Tell me this hard man who brought the Easdales to the table, who is supposedly buying Greens shares, who got Greens proxy vote and you don't believe he still involved. Okay hard man now you go and play with your toys.

The fact that you interpret that as a threat says more about you than it does me. I dont even know you so its not much of a threat is it?

Like I said, you will never be allowed to forget what you've done.

That's twice Ive said it, its not really that hard to grasp.

"who is supposedly buying Greens shares" Easdale and Laxey bought them.

"who got Greens proxy vote" - No-one cause all his shares were sold

"you don't believe he still involved" - No.

The fact that you interpret that as a threat says more about you than it does me. I dont even know you so its not much of a threat is it?

Like I said, you will never be allowed to forget what you've done.

That's twice Ive said it, its not really that hard to grasp.

Please explain then hard man what do you mean, because I believe that we are being run by someone who is in the background pulling the strings, I won't be allowed to forget what I've done, please explain hard man.

What I think your problem is that you can't or don't think it's possible to support the football team and not the board at the same time, it is you know and I'm sorry if that does not fit in with your way of thinking hard man or should I say Pussy

Please explain then hard man what do you mean, because I believe that we are being run by someone who is in the background pulling the strings, I won't be allowed to forget what I've done, please explain hard man.

What I think your problem is that you can't or don't think it's possible to support the football team and not the board at the same time, it is you know and I'm sorry if that does not fit in with your way of thinking hard man or should I say Pussy

And who do you believe that is?

Also, why don't you support this board?

So far, outwith Stockbridge, I struggle to find fault with them

And who do you believe that is?

Also, why don't you support this board?

So far, outwith Stockbridge, I struggle to find fault with them

I believe its Green , the Easdales I would not trust them an inch,Somers is a joke.

Aggressive not me

:lol:

Taig. Drunk. Jack Irvine plant. Hater. And now hard man.

Seriously, you have such a valid point yet you spend quite a large amount of time trying to discredit anyone who doesn't see it your way.

If you think making sure people like you are never allowed to forget what you're doing is being "hard" then you may want to leave the house more.

I

:lol:

Taig. Drunk. Jack Irvine plant. Hater. And now hard man.

Seriously, you have such a valid point yet you spend quite a large amount of time trying to discredit anyone who doesn't see it your way.

If you think making sure people like you areallowed to forget what you're doing is being "hard" then you may want to leave the house more.

You would make a good politician you made the threat so why not answer

So what has the easedales done wrong at rangers to not be trusted, and what has David somers done, just wondering

One has served time at HMP so not suitable as a director of The Rangers,the other first hand experience of him so sorry not for me. Somers I'm sorry but after his performance at the AGM and at his appointment no I cannot accept him, listen I thought Whyte Green were the real deal and I'm not going against my instinct I just don't think or believe they have the best interest of OUR club at heart.

If I'm wrong and we will know very shortly I will hold my hands up, being going to Ibrox since the 60s and will always be there supporting Our team.

One has served time at HMP so not suitable as a director of The Rangers,the other first hand experience of him so sorry not for me. Somers I'm sorry but after his performance at the AGM and at his appointment no I cannot accept him, listen I thought Whyte Green were the real deal and I'm not going against my instinct I just don't think or believe they have the best interest of OUR club at heart.

If I'm wrong and we will know very shortly I will hold my hands up, being going to Ibrox since the 60s and will always be there supporting Our team.

Do you back Dave king as an investor, did you back Paul Murray at Agm. The easedales bought shares and paid into the club then bought from investors, when others wouldn't, every heard of a second chance, the easedales are under the spotlight so can't really do anything that would be illegal, I myself have been I. Trouble with the police quite recently in 2009 for assault, I served my time and haven't been in any trouble since then does that make me not to be trusted, no it doesn't I have even been involved at coaching upto under 12 level with my assault convictions, if it wasn't for fellow coaches accepting that I was indeed on my second chance I wouldn't have gotten my youth coaching badges upto under16 level. Now I don't coach anymore, but the point I am getting is has the easedales done any wrong while involved with rangers

The Easdales were placed on the board before they bought any shares as far as I can remember. I think their shareholding is pretty small (no doubt people on here could tell us the number) and is hardly enough to be in control of board polic

No they had there shares before being appointed by Green think they have 3% could be wrong