Tomorrow's Herald

TheBluebells

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Institutional investors whose shares were worth 90p a year ago and 27p now tend not to make the same mistake twice.

2. If there were any mugs around who were willing to throw more money at the present Board, why did Wallace have to ask the players to take a 15% pay cut?

3. If Wallace is so sure about the financial health of the club, why's he not bought any shares himself?

One would wonder why they backed the board at the AGM then.

You'd rather finish below them

Every season? Strange post you have there

Is that what the post says?

Until the majority are not content just to finish about them every season.......that sentence says "I rather finish second" to you?

If even a poster such as yourself has resorted to this nonsense of intentionally misinterpreting other peoples posts then we are truly fucked on this forum.

We should be aiming higher than beating that mob every year. We are above, way way above, even that.

I'm an impatient fan and actually don't mind Wallace being put under pressure.

I get that mate, but i think Wallace will come good, but rome wasn't built in a day and we have to give the man time. Too many quick fixes and too much short term thinking put us in this position.

Paul Murray's mob had nearly 5 months to do so but wouldn't (or couldn't) even stump up the 500K for exclusivity.

Duff and Phelps even went public at one point and asked them outright to step up and they could have the club but they just kept on banging their gums and trying to get 50% off the fee.

I thought it was only 200k and I still can't work out why TBK's never fronted the money. Maybe the couldn't match Charles £8.3 Mill for the CVA.

I thought it was only 200k and I still can't work out why TBK's never fronted the money. Maybe the couldn't match Charles £8.3 Mill for the CVA.

I think too was never really in it, was wanting ticketus to stump up the money so that they became number 1. It seemed to be one excuse after another, then after Charles green got club, tbk claimed that Charles was always favorite and they was never going to get the club. Even though bill miller was actually accepted till he got chased away

Is that what the post says?

Until the majority are not content just to finish about them every season.......that sentence says "I rather finish second" to you?

If even a poster such as yourself has resorted to this nonsense of intentionally misinterpreting other peoples posts then we are truly fucked on this forum.

We should be aiming higher than beating that mob every year. We are above, way way above, even that.

Ok

That is the trouble with real Rangers men on the board they all think short term deal with now forget tomorrow. Let the CEO do his job cut cost for now get stability that will bring in investors then we have money in the bank some one in charge who will not give players signing fat pay cheques. In the present board we trust :21:

was it the hedge fund Laxey who made the difference.?............and I wonder about that myself.......

.why would they back such a poor financial performance ?

what's in it for them ?

Perhaps they look at Rangers and see a sleeping giant that will be generating income in a year or two that can be sold on for a decent profit.

was it the hedge fund Laxey who made the difference.?............and I wonder about that myself.......

.why would they back such a poor financial performance ?

what's in it for them ?

Them amongst others. It was a fairly comprehensible victory . I guess the investors had more confidence in the board - simple as that.

Perhaps they look at Rangers and see a sleeping giant that will be generating income in a year or two that can be sold on for a decent profit.

Why's the share price falling then if we are such a good prospect?

For year upon year Amazon made huge losses as it built up its infrastructure and bought stock, but throughout this period the share price rose because investors saw the huge potential. Have you ever thought why something similar is not happening to the Rangers share price?

For year upon year Amazon made huge losses as it built up its infrastructure and bought stock, but throughout this period the share price rose because investors saw the huge potential. Have you ever thought why something similar is not happening to the Rangers share price?

Because people inextricably linked with Rangers FC keep going to national newspapers crowing about imminent administration events and the like?

Because people inextricably linked with Rangers FC keep going to national newspapers crowing about imminent administration events and the like?

Or maybe because the people in charge are not up to the standard required to take a club forward as has been shown both in their finance performance and their public performance nothing to do with outside influence they have managed this on their own.

A board controlled by Green and you know it.

Good night.

The problem is though we are not Amazon, and last year, we should have put up the infrastructure (scouting network, youngsters style of football) and put in a business model that is self sustaining. Due to too many snouts in the trough and the current management we didn't and havent. We need to give Wallace some time before making any sort of snap judgement. In the meantime DK would be best to keep his concerns to himself, till after the 120 days, if he is not prepared to invest.

Or maybe because the people in charge are not up to the standard required to take a club forward as has been shown both in their finance performance and their public performance nothing to do with outside influence they have managed this on their own.

Good night.

How do you know its "controlled by Green" Genuinely interested?

Good night.

I know nothing.

You can peddle this innuendo as much as you want but after the IPO most bears have become very vigilant against shit like this. If there is fuckery going on, show the evidence or fuck off.

Shite like this wont be forgotten and just like the taigs who engaged in these tactics against us, those bears among us who have done the same things will never be allowed to forget.

You've been warned mate, people like you.....your cards are marked.

I know nothing.

You can peddle this innuendo as much as you want but after the IPO most bears have become very vigilant against shit like this. If there is fuckery going on, show the evidence or fuck off.

Shite like this wont be forgotten and just like the taigs who engaged in these tactics against us, those bears among us who have done the same things will never be allowed to forget.

You've been warned mate, people like you.....your cards are marked.

I know that wasn't aimed at me, I didn't engage in any protests, I didnt boo the team. I backed Paul Murray (Not Malcolm Murray), out of gut instinct. I was uncomfortable at the Easdales and still am to a degree, however they won, and its time to draw a line under it and back the board. Not make silly accusations that Green or Whyte are still involved unless you have irrevocable proof

Time will tell if i was right or wrong, and if i got it wrong ill say I was a prick and got it wrong. However right now the current board and especially GW has my full support till we see what he can come up with. If DK isn;t getting involved in terms of investment, he would be well advised to keep his own counsel as outbursts like this do nothing to help an already fractious support

Posters like the one you refer to would be well advised to do the same. The tolerance and sanity Struth once spoke of, is sadly missing though :(

I know that wasn't aimed at me, I didn't engage in any protests, I didnt boo the team. I backed Paul Murray (Not Malcolm Murray), out of gut instinct. I was uncomfortable at the Easdales and still am to a degree, however they won, and its time to draw a line under it and back the board. Not make silly accusations that Green or Whyte are still involved unless you have irrevocable proof

Time will tell if i was right or wrong, and if i got it wrong ill say I was a prick and got it wrong. However right now the current board and especially GW has my full support till we see what he can come up with. If DK isn;t getting involved in terms of investment, he would be well advised to keep his own counsel as outbursts like this do nothing to help an already fractious support

Posters like the one you refer to would be well advised to do the same. The tolerance and sanity Struth once spoke of, is sadly missing though :(

Fair enough if you backed PM or MM or any of them tbh.

Its those among who backed them and engaged in smears and such against the board and even fellow supporters Im talking about. There is no tolerance for that.

Well said.

This in-fighting has distracted us from July / August ? . There's no doubt this has affected us big time. We can either concentrate on moving forward together or carry on the self-destruct mode.

Well said.

This in-fighting has distracted us from July / August ? . There's no doubt this has affected us big time. We can either concentrate on moving forward together or carry on the self-destruct mode.

The biggest winners out of us fighting are those at Kiddyfiddler Street, and those peddling there own agenda at the expense of the greater good can't see that.