Stockbridge

To be fair he paid back his bonuses Nd then pissed off. He could easily have held out and kept the swag - just like Monsieur Green Duke of Normandy castle paid for by mug Rangers fans.

Why are you bothered about Green. He said when he arrived he would save the club and make money for himself. He never hid that at the outset.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Brian. You did your bit in that you stood strong in your post and kept the failed businessman Paul Murray away from our big table.

And you did your bit to highlight that there was a loud mouthed alky at the helm of the club.

Good luck for the future (tu)

Aye, ok Imran...

Did he have shares? (I've lost track of who got them!)

Could explain the shares sold today

It has been reported that he paid 70p for his shares in the IPO. IF that is true, and IF they were his shares that were sold today, the loss made will have wiped out pretty much every penny he was paid by the club.

Yeah but this is the guy that steaks money and takes massive bonuses and is personally responsible for our problems - despite giving 220k back

Scapegoat

Sacrificial lamb

His lack of detail on the 'financial advice' that cost 2.6 million and his videoing Murray will never sit well with me. However, I can't argue with his returning the money and not taking a pay off. He didn't need to do that.

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/news/market-news/market-news-detail.html?announcementId=11845103

Yes thank fuck. Now i wish the rest of those boardroom locust go too.

Rangers International Football Club plc

("Rangers", "RIFC" or the "Company")

Directorate Change

Rangers announces that by mutual consent Brian Stockbridge is leaving the Company and has resigned as a director of the Company and its subsidiaries with immediate effect. Rangers confirm that no ex gratia benefit or bonus has been offered or paid to Brian Stockbridge in connection with the termination of his employment or office.

The Directors would like to thank Brian for his contribution to the Club during a difficult period.

The Board has commenced the search for a new Finance Director. A further announcement will be made in due course.

For further information please contact:

Rangers International Football Club plc

It has been reported that he paid 70p for his shares in the IPO. IF that is true, and IF they were his shares that were sold today, the loss made will have wiped out pretty much every penny he was paid by the club.

I thought he might have been one of them who got the 1p shares.

I doubt then that he would have sold any today at a massive loss even though he knew he was going

Thanks Brian. You did your bit in that you stood strong in your post and kept the failed businessman Paul Murray away from our big table.

And you did your bit to highlight that there was a loud mouthed alky at the helm of the club.

Good luck for the future (tu)

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaaaaaaaa

I didn't hate him as much as some seem to do but I'm delighted he has left as he was the major divide between the fans.

If he handed back his bonus and resigned without pay off then fair play to the guy.

Rangers just need to move on and unite and I am more confident than ever with Wallace in charge. Hopefully we can get some new investment now.