• Ally is doing a great job in all aspects of management
    • Ally is getting great results, and I?ll back him until he isn?t
    • Ally is doing a good job, given the circumstances
    • Ally is doing a good job, I don?t care about performances
    • Ally is doing an average job, that most could do given our resources
    • Ally is doing an average job, but he is a legend so I back him
    • Ally has potential, but requires a quality first team coach / assistant
    • Ally has potential, but requires more backing in the transfer market
    • Ally has potential, but needs to move away from ?jobs for the boys?
    • Ally has performed poorly so far, given our resources
    • Ally has performed poorly so far, but I back him to improve as our standard of opposition does
    • Ally is holding our club back, due to his short termism
    • Ally is holding our club back, due to his lack of ability

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i know a lot of Bears who say the football was good under DA , no coincidence our most expensive team played the best football , can compare both sides of that coin

Our wage budget at that time dwarfed anything else in the SPL, Im so ashamed...

remember everyone moaning and saying no wonder he is winning (well to begin with), anyone could win the SPL with that budget , look at his players wages

Don't tell anybody, but I suspect he could have been a chequebook manager....

Advocaat's side played the best football I've ever seen from a Rangers team - how he didn't get us to the last 16 of the Champion's League and Eck was a bawhair away from the last 8 I'll never know! :rolleyes:

Scot Symons Teams where the Best Mate, good Football and a Winning combo with European Runs and Domestic Trophys.

The Best Manager I've witnessed.

Of course it's only my opinion for what that's worth but to see Two wingers Tantelise full backs was brilliant.

Those where the Days.

Scot Symons Teams where the Best Mate, good Football and a Winning combo with European Runs and Domestic Trophys.

The Best Manager I've witnessed.

Of course it's only my opinion for what that's worth but to see Two wingers Tantelise full backs was brilliant.

Those where the Days.

Got to agree with you there mate.

As it stands, we're top of the league by some distance, while staying undefeated.

We're still in the scottish cup and in the final of the challenge cup.

Granted going out of the league cup was very poor, but I can give him the benefit of the doubt for that.

Recently the performances have been very poor, but earlier in the season we had some excellent performances in some big victories (Stenhousemuir at home, Airdrie away, and a bunch of others)

I think the level of performance will pick up though.

If, when we get back into the SPL, the team is playing poorly and not getting results then I will stop backing him. I see no reason to change him at this point though.

Basically, "Ally is getting great results, and I’ll back him until he isn’t"

27.75% think ally is doing a good to great job..

23.31% feel he has potential or is doing an average job

48.96% feel he is doing a poor job and/or is holding the club back.

Interesting poll results so far. I wonder how it would have been before our recent slump in form.

Or if it would change much if our form turns around again.

I do feel there are too many options in the poll. We should start a new poll next month, I enjoyed the monthly poll that DJW used to do.

Alistair signed for The Rangers after his third offer having previously chosen St Johnstone and Sunderland over The Rangers, I can't recall any Rangers legend being a born Bear who has also done so.

You are pathetic. Your opinions mean fuck all on here. Thank fuck you don't back Ally. You are a jinx.

27.75% think ally is doing a good to great job..

23.31% feel he has potential or is doing an average job

48.96% feel he is doing a poor job and/or is holding the club back.

Interesting poll results so far. I wonder how it would have been before our recent slump in form.

Or if it would change much if our form turns around again.

I do feel there are too many options in the poll. We should start a new poll next month, I enjoyed the monthly poll that DJW used to do.

Point taken, but equally I don't think it's as simple as 'good', 'average' or 'bad'.

If the second half today didn't prove he's tactically brain dead then nothing will (Moshni being an idiot didn't help either though)

I appreciate temps may have been tired but keeping Daly on who offers nothing in terms of mobility when we went down to 10 was stupidity! Put little up front to give you an outball and to run in behind when they were pushing forward!

I appreciate temps may have been tired but keeping Daly on who offers nothing in terms of mobility when we went down to 10 was stupidity! Put little up front to give you an outball and to run in behind when they were pushing forward!

Don't disagree with that either

The boos today showed he needs get his act together.

See when the chips are down and we need to change something he seems to be clueless as what to do.

Good job it's utter mince we are playing against, half decent teams will see Ally sacked of that I'm convinced.

The boos today showed he needs get his act together.

See when the chips are down and we need to change something he seems to be clueless as what to do.

Good job it's utter mince we are playing against, half decent teams will see Ally sacked of that I'm convinced.

The crowd does seem to be gradually turning