Mendes

williamorange81

Was watching YouTube there and Pedro Mendes goal against the bheast's at the beggar dome and all the bears going crazy in the corner.i for one can't wait to get back playing them miss that feeling scoring against them

It will he a long time before we're winning at the Piggery again unless a lot of changes are made.

Did u notice the bheggar behind the goal going fucking nuts when he scores haha scum bastard

Was also watching the game Wallace scored after Albertz missed the penalty Wallace put the ball in the corner the ball boy never even let the ball hit the net threw his toys out the pram

Always remember his chip from about 40 yards that hit the bar against Hibs at Ibrox. No idea why since it wasn't a goal :lol:

Was too intelligent with his passes most of our team. They just wouldn't be on the same page as him when looking for the ball off of him.

Do you want my cock or something? You're like a wee obsessed horrible dickhead, always waiting in the wings to reply to my posts. Fuck off and suck someone elses cock.

Seriously mate, you have issues abusing another fan like that.

My diagnosis going by your tirades would be some kind of psycho-sexual repression.

Seriously mate, you have issues abusing another fan like that.

My diagnosis going by your tirades would be some kind of psycho-sexual repression.

whats going on with RM

we have fans who are self professed finanical experts (errm I'm guilty as charged on that one)

others who know everything about how Rangers training regime ought to be

and now we have our own resident pyschologist :7325:

book me in for a session Blackman :lol:

I fucking need it