Our return to the top. What do we expect?

Would add McLeod to that list. .

Yes I agree, I left him out purely because he's untested at that level. Temps, Shiels and Daly if at top form are sufficient squad players. I believe we need 6-7 guys direct into the first team of Wallace standard before we can even dream of challenging for a title. We need money that's the truth.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is, the tims aren't that good. When you look at their side, its not a patch on their team from 3 years ago. All their best players have left them, and whilst they'll have money in the bank, their "biscuit tin" mentality will mean they barely spend it.

Say if we have a good start to the league, and they drop points in the first few weeks, there'll be massive pressure on their side. And I don't think they'd be good enough to recover. Vice versa obviously, but I honestly think we have a chance

"Thing is, the tims aren't that good"

That may be true but we are pish

Oh absolutely, we're shite at the moment. However, their current side isn't all that, and would probably of struggled to come 3rd in the SPL 3-5 years ago.

My point is we don't have to be world beaters to win it. I doubt we will under Ally, however him and TLB have little between them in terms of managerial ability. If we got a good start, with some momentum behind us, I can't see how they'd claw it back. Their just not that good

I think we'll struggle next year to win promotion to the top flight.

I know that sounds a bit negative but I see nothing at all in the current set up and our tactics on the pitch that inspire me with the confidence to think otherwise.

I hope I'm wrong tho. I really do

Nonsense

Airdrie and Dunfermline were in the "championship" last year,

Dunfermline would have finished 5 or 6th without points deductions, possibly better given the demoralising effect.

Both those teams are pish and we are 23 points better than Dunfermline.

Nothing in that league worries me at all.

Nonsense

Airdrie and Dunfermline were in the "championship" last year,

Dunfermline would have finished 5 or 6th without points deductions, possibly better given the demoralising effect.

Both those teams are pish and we are 23 points better than Dunfermline.

Nothing in that league worries me at all.

Totally agree, fans can worry as much as they want, will not stop us from ripping these teams apart. This is a league with Alloa Athletic in it, remember that team we had last season, you remember the worst Rangers team ever, we gubbed Alloa 7 - 0 and that could have been more.