Rangers fans seek cash vow at Wallace summit

North Rd

I will leave you to your little bubble, always best when posters invent scenarios, incidentally who invented the bold do we know who said that you apart ?

I was paraphriasing you earlier theory - No debt, so all good - That one.

Why can't you just answer my simple question?

Making money or losing money??

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was paraphriasing you earlier theory - No debt, so all good - That one.

Why can't you just answer my simple question?

Making money or losing money??

You certainly never paraphrased anything I said, that will be why you failed to understand the simple straightforward answer, that and of course it doesn't suit your leaning. (tu)

Well what is clear is that Rangers is not making money with its current operational set up and expenditure. What is also true is that it is a fact that we are quickly eroding away the capital raised by the IPO- which is a far from healthy set of affairs, and a set up the Graham Wallace has inherited and is therefore not of his making. It is also a set up which if not radically cut and if there is no further invested capital into the Club will create an insolvency situation- certainly in cash flow terms.

Graham Wallace has however been tasked with sorting out the problem. He needs to be allowed to get on with the job he has been hired to do, without being answerable to every Tom, Dick and Harry that claims to speak for the support. He is answerable. Answerable to the Shareholders via the board they have elected to oversea his management of the Club.

Wake up if the IPO money was not there how the hell do you think we would be still going and what happens when it runs out, cuts have to be made and they have to be made shortly, you might not believe it but a% of fans are seriously thinking of without holding season

ticket money because of the way the club is has been run.

They are more than entitled not to renew their ST, but I hope they don't come running back when we are back in the top league and Wallace has swung things around.

The man said 120 days, and I will give him 120 days.

Make some hard decisions if we are going to be in the shit shortly, like maybe removing Mr Irvine and saving some money.

You do realise Irvine will be on an external contract dont you.

How much do you think he would save exactly ?

I know the answer by the way.

you might not believe it but a% of fans are seriously thinking of without holding season ticket money because of the way the club is has been run.

Then, these fans, will be responsible if we find ourselves in admin2 come August......NOT Graham Wallace or anyone on the current Board. (tu)

For the first time in recent history and im talking the last 28 years here, we have a man in charge who sees the game the way it needs to be played.

He has told everyone that there is no point in going looking for investment when all we can show is a £5m to £12m operating loss year on year. He is 100% spot on.

Paul Murray spoke about how Rangers was run when he was on Board, based on a Domestic break even policy and whilst he was talking a complete load of horse shite, the idea of doing so is where we need to be at. Our Income should be £23m. Our Expenditure should be £23m.

Wallace recognises this and has told us that is what he is going to do. This will NOT happen in 40 days, or 80 days or even 121 days. It will take the whole of next season but i 100% believe Wallace will get it right. And when he does get it right, then he can go to Major Investors and show them the model that will secure our future.

The crazy thing about this whole Lee Wallace situation, not withstanding the ridiculous views from our fans that somehow his value has increased since we bought him despite playing in the Lower leagues, is that if Murray Co had got in and had sold Lee Wallace, then "the spivs" would be getting all the blame from fans and Murray Co alike.

It appears this does not extend to our New Board. (tu)

I think Rangers are an exceptional investment - as things stand.

A club who are on an almost certain rise and will be competeing in Europe within 5 years.

i certainly hope you are correct.

however to compete in the Premier League, never mind Europe, we need a lot of money. and i hope the C.E.O. has plans to raise money from somewhere.

i am surprised at the amount of fans who seem content to have our club, run on the same lines as pre Souness.

i certainly hope you are correct.

however to compete in the Premier League, never mind Europe, we need a lot of money. and i hope the C.E.O. has plans to raise money from somewhere.

i am surprised at the amount of fans who seem content to have our club, run on the same lines as pre Souness.

How on earth is the club being run as pre sounds?

Can you please explain that nonsense ?

Aye of course i did...silly me for reading what's said about them on other forums or what's being displayed at games etc.

They talk about the board and ergo Wallace is head of the board.

An example:

Bang on mate. I don't trust Wallace one jot. I always wonder why our number 1 choice of CEO (Scott Gardiner), a lifelong Rangers, fan took one look at the job and turned it down flat.

Wallace is just another spiv but already he's got the Scottish media and the wider Rangers support eating out of his hand. He presided over record losses at Man City.

The Rangers fans imo are lions led by donkeys and it looks like their just about to pull their cheeks apart for another shafting by the spivs. The spivs must be p1ssing themselves at how easy it is to shaft these dumb "Jocko's" time and again.

Wake up if the IPO money was not there how the hell do you think we would be still going and what happens when it runs out, cuts have to be made and they have to be made shortly, you might not believe it but a% of fans are seriously thinking of without holding season

ticket money because of the way the club is has been run.

They can fuck off then

Although these groups are not fully representative of our massive support base, in fact, they don't come anywhere near it, and to a lot of supporters, they are distasteful in their manner and approach to issues, that concern most of us,they are, unfortunately, the only ones available with supporters' group status, who, ( as far as I know ) have made the approach to the CEO to ask for a meeting to discuss their members concerns'.

As part of the ongoing (120 days) cleaning up process at our club, being undertaken by our newly and legally elected CEO, I would like to think that he is well aware of the situation at hand, and will treat these minor, though vocal, supporters groups, with all the dignity of a CEO going about his duties, as the representative of Rangers football club.

Hopefully he will put them at ease and let them go back to their respective groups with definitive answers to their questions and concerns' about the club.

Equally hopefully, they will allow our CEO to continue to do his duty to our club,preferably unhindered,and allow him to seek answers to our club's immediate predicament (cost cutting).

Maybe this will arouse our CEO's interest in all the many tens of thousands of Rangers supporters, out there in the world, and possibly endeavour to bring them under the one banner, so to speak, and start a Worldwide Rangers Supporters Club. Maybe, just maybe! :7325:

How many members do each of these groups have? They dont represent my views, too many groups claiming to represent the fans and then push their own agendas

What's wrong with those questions in the OP?

They're good questions that need answered.

What questions do you want asked, and have you put them to Graham Wallace?