Darcy Blake - Free Agent

What do people not get about cutting the wage bill? Cutting costs everywhere at the club?

Free agent or not we do not need any more shite players sitting about doing fuck all.

Was more a discussion point.

I'd rather take him and have shipped out Cribari, Faure and Foster.

Was more a discussion point.

I'd rather take him and have shipped out Cribari, Faure and Foster.

No one is going to take they useless cunts. Faure hasn't done anything wrong though this season. He's not one of the ones i would be looking to get rid of right now.

No one?

Why on earth would you give anyone credit for rejecting a bid of 900k for a player we paid £1.5m for?

Because we need the money and previous Rangers boards would have accepted that. I don't think we will see a profit with Lee Wallace.

We overpaid again.

:lol:

Who does

We need to get back to the days where the players are the main thing and Directors sit In the background quiet. If the bid for any player is right for the club then it should be done, no credid should be given for keeping Wallace as the club trying to buy him never offered enough or he would have been gone. I want to read about players not Directors , they should stick to doing their job in securing money for the football department to allow a manager to improve the squad, after all we are a football club.

Player wise I think the board need to say to Ally "that's your lot" the players we have are capable of winning the league and the next 1 and TBH the players we have should be good enough to challenge for 2nd place in the premier or wateva the fuck they calling it nowdays.