Celtc Cleared of any wrongdoing over H Banner.

Halfwaybear

Does not matter about the "when" - and I really don't think he was thinking 11am on a Saturday!

We should be able to rise above this - and most of us do.

Do I care what they got away with - not really - their time will come of that I have no doubt. And it will be all the sweeter when it does....

That's not an apology

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does not matter about the "when" - and I really don't think he was thinking 11am on a Saturday!

We should be able to rise above this - and most of us do.

Do I care what they got away with - not really - their time will come of that I have no doubt. And it will be all the sweeter when it does....

Are you implying that I'm some kind of monster that would very much welcome the death of a few thousand Celtic fans ? Outrageous. I'm officially insulted.

Apologise.

Would everyone agree that the club have taken all available steps ro ensure us big bad fans stop singing naughty songs?

In that case, precedent set IMO. Hulllllllo Hulllloooooo We are the billy boys.

There is no equivalent precedent for us as I am sure your aware Gogzy, until we officially start fighting these decisions then we wil stil remain silent on this subject as they are against the OBA. the fact the OBA seems to mainly work in one way is not the issue here as our Nazi Party have made sure they get the "green hoop" vote with independance coming up.

As I've said before when we get back to the top we should employ a world class legal team in order that we can fight against this nonsense without any restriction.

As long as we fight against it in the back ground and don't make a big song and dance about it of course.