Celtc Cleared of any wrongdoing over H Banner.

Halfwaybear

It's rather strange that they get 'cleared' on the basis that the club did everything in their power to stop it, yet there it is, displayed for anyone to see.

That's the type of logic you can expect I suppose when corruption takes over.

It makes you puke.

I wonder if we were to play the same game as them , and put in a retrospective plea, that we, the club, did everything in our power to stop the administration process, would they clear us, and give back all monies due to us, and return us to the top league ? Plus do you think dungcaster could give us the same respect he gave the lurgan movie mogul, and give us an apology too ?

It really is an utter disgrace, the polar differences in addressing this scums blatant indiscretions,and the non-penalties imposed on them.

They are laughing in the faces of all and sundry, and making a mockery of any justice in Scottish football, with impunity.

Total Disgrace! :drugang:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine actually suggesting we use our fighting fund to deal with another clubs wrongdoing Absolutely pathetic.

What is pathetic is your lack of ability to join dots.

Despite what you apparently "think" we do not live in a vacuum. By ensuring fair play and deployment of the rules we issue notice that we actively seek parity of esteem and will no longer be the whipping boys of the cabal.

Still maybe you, your piece of paper and aircraft steps are the way forward. After all, the dignified silence model has proved so fruitful!

So we have a flag of the United Kingdom (feck off with your it is not on the Union Jack p1sh, it is a commonwealth flag) refused entry with no offensive writting however they can get in a big Cell block H banner and no further action to be taken?

Oh yeah I see a level playing field alright.

What is pathetic is your lack of ability to join dots.

Despite what you apparently "think" we do not live in a vacuum. By ensuring fair play and deployment of the rules we issue notice that we actively seek parity of esteem and will no longer be the whipping boys of the cabal.

Still maybe you, your piece of paper and aircraft steps are the way forward. After all, the dignified silence model has proved so fruitful!

Right. I'll say it as plainly as possible. What the fans of Celtic do has nothing to do with us.

If you want to chase after them go ahead. But suggesting we use money raised for the club to fund the quest is moronic.

It's obvious he meant hours before kick off

I think you owe him an apology

Does not matter about the "when" - and I really don't think he was thinking 11am on a Saturday!

We should be able to rise above this - and most of us do.

Do I care what they got away with - not really - their time will come of that I have no doubt. And it will be all the sweeter when it does....

Right. I'll say it as plainly as possible. What the fans of Celtic do has nothing to do with us.

If you want to chase after them go ahead. But suggesting we use money raised for the club to fund the quest is moronic.

It has nothing to do with celtic fans.

It has nothing to do with celtic.

It has to do with our governing body and ensuring they apply the rules equitably and fairly.

I had to laugh at this but its so true "UEFA, who have different rules regarding the display of offensive banners at games under their jurisdiction" ya its not ran by Liewell but at least SPFL is being honest to me its sends the message out its ok to display offensive banners as long as your bheast from the east.

I'm ignorant, or maybe just over tired.

What is the significance of the H.

I am the same. I obviously don't keep up with Irish prison history and terminology.

What that banner has to do with football is anyone's guess. Strange breed, ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ.

I am the same. I obviously don't keep up with Irish prison history and terminology.

What that banner has to do with football is anyone's guess. Strange breed, ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ.

it means this for those who are unsure what the "H" stood for 'H' symbol - representing the Maze Prison block in Belfast where 10 Irish Republicans died on hunger strike in 1981

This is absolutely disgusting. The SPFL have said its "offensive" and "breaches SPFL rules" but will not hand down a punishment as Celtic had taken "all reasonably practicable steps" to prevent such action. Well then how did the banner get into the stadium?

Does this mean if we were to sing TBB Rangers would be exempt from punishment as they have taken the "reasonably practicable step" by telling fans not to sing it? If the fans then sing a naughty song the club cannot be punished if they have been pro-active.

Its this sort of decision that highlights the corruption in our game and we should be rallying the lower league clubs for a vote of no confidence in Doncaster's spineless leadership. No doubt either Lawwell or Riley will have been on the board that was dishing out the punishment. A compete conflict of interest.

it means this for those who are unsure what the "H" stood for 'H' symbol - representing the Maze Prison block in Belfast where 10 Irish Republicans died on hunger strike in 1981

The bit that gets me is how they are using this Scottish Independence thing to relate to their own murderous campaign of terrorism as if this is the same thing hence their use of words from FoS in their banner.

Scum.

So they think that everything was done by the club to stop this, does that include overturning the bans they put on the GB twice after they had made so much in the press about issuing them first place. Sorry their reason for not issuing a punishment on c****c has just been well and truly debunked.