Rangers cash losses unacceptable, says Alex Rae

I think CG was chased out but quite rightly so. The man was an embarrassment and serial bullshitter. Some of the pish he came away with was hilarious.

Having said that at times it was worrying the amount of fans that was lapping up everything he said. On here especially there was a fair amount of charlies lap dogs.

With regards to the article I totally agree with Rae although I dont know why is opinion was asked on the matter seems a bit random

Aye, the guy who stepped up and practically saved us when no one else would is an embarrassment. Wise up.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think CG was chased out but quite rightly so. The man was an embarrassment and serial bullshitter. Some of the pish he came away with was hilarious.

Having said that at times it was worrying the amount of fans that was lapping up everything he said. On here especially there was a fair amount of charlies lap dogs.

With regards to the article I totally agree with Rae although I dont know why is opinion was asked on the matter seems a bit random

How was he an embarrassment or serial bullshitter?

What he did he lie about? I'm awaiting the usual two lines about Dallas Cowboys and a conversation with a Man U rep who said they would like us in the EPL and if that's the extent of it and the worst they can say about Green then tbh he's done well

Ill tell you the real embarrassment - the fact that for over 30 years we've needed someone at the club who's stood up for us and spoke up

We got it in Green and a section think he was a loud mouth, attention seeker or embarrassment

That's why no one ever sticks up for us and why we are an easy target when too many wee idiots in our support care about the people who hate us and wanted us dead, thinks and writes about the man defending us

I have a good idea who the cow boys and scumbags are and it's not Green

Pathetic

I had actually forgot about the man utd thing, that was another ridiculous thing.

I must of purposely blanked that out.

Name the other stuff then

It wasn't that ridiculous anyway

I remember watching the STV programme and thinking Green didn't come across well but it seemed odd the whole thing

That and Dallas Cowboys was no big deal to me and people make it out to be a much bigger thing than it was to suit their agendas

I would have thought, painstakingly, that after what we have been through since SDM took his 20 pieces of silver that most fans would have been fed-up with 'dignified silence'.

Green's bluster was at times cringe-worthy yet at other times he was quite pointed in reflecting what many fans were feeling at that juncture in our club's history.

Even recently we had S. Easdale being criticized for offering to show the google-eyed wee bastard, who almost destroyed our club, a close-up of the marble staircase. Sometimes things just need to be said and silence, no matter how dignified you believe it to be, is taken as a sign of weakness.

I would have thought, painstakingly, that after what we have been through since SDM took his 20 pieces of silver that most fans would have been fed-up with 'dignified silence'.

Green's bluster was at times cringe-worthy yet at other times he was quite pointed in reflecting what many fans were feeling at that juncture in our club's history.

Even recently we had S. Easdale being criticized for offering to show the google-eyed wee bastard, who almost destroyed our club, a close-up of the marble staircase. Sometimes things just need to be said and silence, no matter how dignified you believe it to be, is taken as a sign of weakness.

Couldn't believe the reaction to Sandys comments myself

Enjoy that one while it lasted - there more than likely won't be another. No doubt all the dignified chaps in the RST, RSA etc who were more interested in making up lies about board members and investigating each other rather than making statements against Lawwell will have registered their disproval against Sandy and make sure he doesn't say anything like that again

If he meant it in that context and also said he didn't care about trophies getting taken away then yeah

Stupid thing for Smith to say and Gough too

Some people that should know better are so out of touch with fans feelings

You almost seem happy that someone hinted at us being a new club just to justify your stance on the boardroom debate with money

That's pretty low

At the time all of the newco /oldco stuff was going on,i don't think everybody really understood that the business was seperate from the club,hence the comments.

I know for a fact that Alec Rae is a real Rangers man and although i dont like him sticking up for his mate ally constantly,im sure he cares about Rangers.

At the time all of the newco /oldco stuff was going on,i don't think everybody really understood that the business was seperate from the club,hence the comments.

I know for a fact that Alec Rae is a real Rangers man and although i dont like him sticking up for his mate ally constantly,im sure he cares about Rangers.

I know Rae is a good Rangers man but lost all respect for him after his pishy comments

His opinion counts for fuck all to me - same as guys like Smith, Hateley, Brown, Goram, Gough, Dj etc

Why do such legendary players have to be so out of touch with the fans?

I know Rae is a good Rangers man but lost all respect for him after his pishy comments

His opinion counts for fuck all to me - same as guys like Smith, Hateley, Brown, Goram, Gough, Dj etc

Because they are all to fond of the vermin shilling. Why would "Real Rangers men" take a job with radio clyde, daily record, bbc scotland etc. Its certainly not to stick up for the club or fans.

They are not out of touch, just out of scruples.

They never where in touch unless money was involved.

Because they are all to fond of the vermin shilling. Why would "Real Rangers men" take a job with radio clyde, daily record, bbc scotland etc. Its certainly not to stick up for the club or fans.

They are not out of touch, just out of scruples.

Money talks i suppose.

Even our manager helps advertise radio clyde.

Then again jack,if we wanted to take it to the extremes,then we all fund the bbc through our tv licence fee.

So we actually pay people to attack and show hatred towards us.

Think i'll sell ma telly.

I would take your point more if the fans were all singing from the same hymn sheet.

But as you know,we're not.

Ive never been one for really hero worshiping players tbh,Rangers are much more important than any of these individuals.

Name the other stuff then

It wasn't that ridiculous anyway

I remember watching the STV programme and thinking Green didn't come across well but it seemed odd the whole thing

That and Dallas Cowboys was no big deal to me and people make it out to be a much bigger thing than it was to suit their agendas

If you think it was a big deal or not thats fine I'm not too fussed, that was not my issue. Although I imagine if it was someone else that said it and got found out it would be a bigger issue for you.

Even if I agreed with you it was a small thing it doesn't excuse the fact it was utter bullshit. The whole thing was just an embarrassment for the club. It was ridiculous and I think it was the only way to describe the situation. I mean this is a guy that said the club would be worth £500 million in 5years, thats right half a billion pounds doh its actually laughable.

I think my bullshitter and embarrassment comments are justified for that man

How can we respect Rae if he doesn't respect the club.

Giving the haters more ammo to rehash all the old shite is totally unacceptable.

Looks like he is putting him himself in the shop window for a new job.

Do we have an vacancies he is qualified for like steward or pie seller ?

Giving the haters more ammo to rehash all the old shite is totally unacceptable.

So Alec Rae doesn't respect Rangers.

Alec comes from Dennistoun (same as me) from a Rangers family,i know his brother derek who also was at Ibrox as a youngster.

They're credentials as Rangers fans are not in dispute(in my eyes)

I dont always agree with him either,but the name calling personal abuse and slagging off because he has a different opinion from some is unwarranted.

So Alec Rae doesn't respect Rangers.

Alec comes from Dennistoun (same as me) from a Rangers family,i know his brother derek who also was at Ibrox as a youngster.

They're credentials as Rangers fans are not in dispute(in my eyes)

I dont always agree with him either,but the name calling personal abuse and slagging off because he has a different opinion from some is unwarranted.

How can he respect Rangers with quotes like that ? Do you think he is so stupid he doesn't know how they will be used ?

Did somebody hack his gob ?

He may well be a Rangers fan, I don't doubt that, but we have many knobs among the support and being a bear doesn't make them any less of a knob. You could argue Craig Whyte was a Rangers fan using that logic.

Now I didn't call him names or slag him off, merely asked how we can respect him when he clearly doesn't respect the club.

If you are going to debate that then answer me two question. Was there any need to say that and Would you have said it ?

Tomorrow they will have another ex Rangers guy spouting something they can use to drag it all out again. I won't have much respect for him either.

How can he respect Rangers with quotes like that ? Do you think he is so stupid he doesn't know how they will be used ?

Did somebody hack his gob ?

He may well be a Rangers fan, I don't doubt that, but we have many knobs among the support and being a bear doesn't make them any less of a knob. You could argue Craig Whyte was a Rangers fan using that logic.

Now I didn't call him names or slag him off, merely asked how we can respect him when he clearly doesn't respect the club.

If you are going to debate that then answer me two question. Was there any need to say that and Would you have said it ?

Tomorrow they will have another ex Rangers guy spouting something they can use to drag it all out again. I won't have much respect for him either.

No you didn't slag him off,you just said he should be a pie seller.

Say what exactly?

Well said