A new share issue..

Faircity

They didn't stump up the cash when needed.They bought into a liquidated company.If they had bought into the company when needed then they would have bought into us when we were in administration.

That's not strictly true though as they put money into a CVA proposal when the company was still in administration before liquidation

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not strictly true though as they put money into a CVA proposal when the company was still in administration before liquidation

A proposol that they knew would be rejected as being derisirly low.

A proposol that they knew would be rejected as being derisirly low.

The fact is HMRC led us up the garden path and changed their mind and rejected

Or even to give your conspiracy theory credit - if the investors bid was so low and derisory - then wtf does that say about King and the rebels? Whatever way you want to spin it it doesn't look good

Has it occurred to you that DK is perhaps waiting until the club's financial situation reaches the point that the Board is forced to offer him a large number of new shares in return for his cash?

See that's the trouble with yer Rangers men.

They are always "waiting" for something.

They never actually get around to doing anything.

Now you're saying he us waiting around like a vulture for the club to go tits up again so he can get it cheap.

Next he'll be greeting someone cheated to get in ahead of him.

we've seen it all before.

Now you're saying he us waiting around like a vulture for the club to go tits up again so he can get it cheap.

Indeed

I fully support DK's attempts to gain control of the club, but I do not speak for him. His comment about admin by Christmas has turned out to be an exaggeration, but that doesn't invalidate everything else he has to say.

I supported PM's attempts to become a director because I saw that as the most likely means of getting a new share issue as quickly as possible.

King hasnt got an attempt to.gain control he is running his mouth.same.as.always nothing.will come from it now or ever imo.

PM is a wank that is all

They didn't stump up the cash when needed.They bought into a liquidated company.If they had bought into the company when needed then they would have bought into us when we were in administration.

Was it there fault that Hmrc rejected cva, is it there fault that Tbk was all talk and no cash. The current investors stumped up the cash when it was needed, all this is Dave king talk doesn't make a bit of difference when you have folk like cc saying that Dave king will wait till we are desperate, that sir is shameful for a supposed rangers man. It is all ego from Dave king if he waits till desperation sets in, also at next share issue can anyone actually see the current investors happily letting there shareholding be diluted cause I can't.

Was it there fault that Hmrc rejected cva, is it there fault that Tbk was all talk and no cash. The current investors stumped up the cash when it was needed, all this is Dave king talk doesn't make a bit of difference when you have folk like cc saying that Dave king will wait till we are desperate, that sir is shameful for a supposed rangers man. It is all ego from Dave king if he waits till desperation sets in, also at next share issue can anyone actually see the current investors happily letting there shareholding be diluted cause I can't.

I dont see King getting in at all as the investers we have will snap up the shares first there wont be many left.

The trouble with Rangers Men is that they put us in the gutter, if it weren't for Green we would never have emerged from that very dark place. King is happy to wait until we are back in with the big boys before he acts, I'd rather he would have got involved in some meaningful way by now, even working with those running the show at the moment.

He wants the hard work done before stepping in at minimum cost to himself but I don't think it should be forgotten his last meaningful involvement at the club was amongst the architects of our near-destruction - he has done zilch to aid our rise back to the top thus far, nada.

VLV.

If King wants Rangers he has the money to buy us.. Why does he need to wait Carson? If Wallace does his job right and the current owners decide to sell you can bet business men with more money than him would be after us.

The only businessmen who will invest any money in us now are Rangers supporters with money to burn. We are, quite frankly, no longer an attractive proposition to institutional investors. The cow has run out of milk, so to speak.

You ask why DK doesn't just buy the club. How do you suppose he would go about this? How many shareholders are going to sell to him at the current market price, or do you expect him to ignore all he has learnt about business and pay well over the odds for the shares?

The best scenario from the point of view of both Rangers and DK is for there to be a new share issue. That way DK gets the shares at a reasonable price and all of his money goes to the club.

The only businessmen who will invest any money in us now are Rangers supporters with money to burn. We are, quite frankly, no longer an attractive proposition to institutional investors. The cow has run out of milk, so to speak.

You ask why DK doesn't just buy the club. How do you suppose he would go about this? How many shareholders are going to sell to him at the current market price, or do you expect him to ignore all he has learnt about business and pay well over the odds for the shares?

The best scenario from the point of view of both Rangers and DK is for there to be a new share issue. That way DK gets the shares at a reasonable price and all of his money goes to the club.

I wonder myself which institutional investors will put money into an enterprise making big losses and whose share price is falling

yet McMurdo claims he's seen "cast iron guarantees".............none identified of course.

I feel you are right. King's a Rangers supporter and has got the money