So what was Limmond's actual crime?

OlegKuznetsov

Was it really just "T**g of the Day"?

Is that what he got six months for?

Yet the ex-scum player got off with community service for assaulting police officers when he had previous?

I would have expected some form of protest or complaint over this.

Am I missing something?

Yet the ex-scum player got off with community service for assaulting police officers when he had previous?

Am I missing something?

had he not been a warmer im sure a fuss would have been made.

Am I missing something?

Wasn't it the fact the encouraged people to contact and abuse her directly?

The boot fae Bute stated in court that she was too scared to phone a taxi or bok a hairdressers appointment in her own name, although it didn't stop her posting selfies, tweeting to mentally il phil about Sevco etc.

She received at least comparable abuse from fellow bheasts too who are sick of her attention seeking shite, this was obviously ignored by MSM and police/courts etc.

Am I missing something?

A few weeks before Limmy was jailed, a well known criminal lawyer wrote an article criticising the different way in which cases of non-serious assault and cases of aggravated name calling are handled. He pointed out that whilst someone who attacked someone in the street may well be dealt with outside the court system, anyone calling someone a taboo name would be prosecuted through the courts.

It's wrong, but as Run-DMC might have said: "It's like that, and that's the way it is."

Am I missing something?

C'mon mate... Isn't it obvious?

He was guilty of anti-Irish 'racism' ...against a Scottish person ...who is a resident of the UK.

See? Obvious. (tu)

Freedom of Speech doesn't get the respect it should in this country.

Look at the First Amendment in the US that's what it should be like (tu)

It would mean disbanding the Church of Scotland/England since the first ammendment forbids the establishment of an official religion of the nation.

Wish it would go further and ban them all ;)

Freedom of Speech doesn't get the respect it should in this country.

Look at the First Amendment in the US that's what it should be like (tu)

Quite right,

In the book, "The Scottish Enlightenment" by Arthur Herman, he states how the Scots influenced the bill of rights.

Seems ironical, that it is not allowed to be the case here, in our own land.

David Limmond was put behind bars wrongfully due to a stupid law, made up by even more stupid people.

Yes he said inappropriate things, and encouraged people to pass them on to the plaintive, a rabid anti- PUL and Rangers hater.

But the inappropriate things he said, were no worse than the things being said to her by her own kind.

She choose to report David Limmond, leading to his prison sentence.

She biasedly choose not to report her own kind. Probably because she took it that they were, just playfully teasing her. This i am led to surmise,is acceptable, and is common in Ireland, and is not against the law in Ireland, as it is here, in Scotland.

The point being, that this man, although not perfectly innocent, should not be in prison.

This behaviour is not, and should not be culminated in a custodial sentence, a warning at least, or a fine at worst would suffice.

It should be across both sides of the divide also. :7325:

It would mean disbanding the Church of Scotland/England since the first ammendment forbids the establishment of an official religion of the nation.

Wish it would go further and ban them all ;)

Banning anything is definately, not the solution, as it is then pushed underground to fester beyond control.

But you knew that........Right ? :7325:

If anyone in this country spoke out against the Vatican the way the United Nations commitee did yesterday they would be up in front of the courts.... Limmy being in jail is an utter disgrace, ever since we got our own parliament this county has went to the dogs.

Quite right,

In the book, "The Scottish Enlightenment" by Arthur Herman, he states how the Scots influenced the bill of rights.

Seems ironical, that it is not allowed to be the case here, in our own land.

David Limmond was put behind bars wrongfully due to a stupid law, made up by even more stupid people.

Yes he said inappropriate things, and encouraged people to pass them on to the plaintive, a rabid anti- PUL and Rangers hater.

But the inappropriate things he said, were no worse than the things being said to her by her own kind.

She choose to report David Limmond, leading to his prison sentence.

She biasedly choose not to report her own kind. Probably because she took it that they were, just playfully teasing her. This i am led to surmise,is acceptable, and is common in Ireland, and is not against the law in Ireland, as it is here, in Scotland.

The point being, that this man, although not perfectly innocent, should not be in prison.

This behaviour is not, and should not be culminated in a custodial sentence, a warning at least, or a fine at worst would suffice.

It should be across both sides of the divide also. :7325:

Do we have any screenshots etc. of the abuse she took from her own kind?

Do we have any screenshots etc. of the abuse she took from her own kind?

Good Question mate, unless someone has saved them, I would seriously suspect that they will have mysteriously vanished.

My post is gathered from reading information on line, albeit pro Rangers, and talking to other Bears who go on bheast sites.

I have no reason to disbelieve them, as they would not have been able to affect a change in the case of David Limmond.

I don't think this evidence would have been readily available to the court, as like anything else in that mob's history, the evidence is swiftly swept away.

This type of law is totally wrong is my main point and should be abolished. No person should go to prison for calling someone names,it is ludicrous. I'm just adding my voice of dissent, it's all any of us have to point the finger at wrongful actions, and hope that these wrongs can be righted. :7325:

Good Question mate, unless someone has saved them, I would seriously suspect that they will have mysteriously vanished.

My post is gathered from reading information on line, albeit pro Rangers, and talking to other Bears who go on bheast sites.

I have no reason to disbelieve them, as they would not have been able to affect a change in the case of David Limmond.

I don't think this evidence would have been readily available to the court, as like anything else in that mob's history, the evidence is swiftly swept away.

This type of law is totally wrong is my main point and should be abolished. No person should go to prison for calling someone names,it is ludicrous. I'm just adding my voice of dissent, it's all any of us have to point the finger at wrongful actions, and hope that these wrongs can be righted. :7325:

If there is bona fide evidence that her own mob gave her more venom than Limmy then she should be outed with it and asked to pass comment on what the difference is.