Buffel

KingKirk

What an frustrating player he was.. I remember sitting in Ibrox n sometimes he didn't look interested.

The boy had bags of his ability and for me is best moment came when he scored that wonderful goal v the beasts. Can't remember the year or score that day all I remember is that that it was at Ibrox on a boiling hot day.

I can't help but feel he left having not shown his full potential..

What's your memories of him

Was very important for us in the 04-05 run in and he performed well for us in 05-06.

After we went those awful 10 consecutive SPL matches without victory him and Lovenkrands got us performing again and he was one of the reasons we did well in Europe (tu)

I felt he could have been very effective in Europe during the UEFA Cup run. He seemed to be tailor made to play behind a front man and link the play but he was probably too much of a luxury player for the style we were playing.

On the domestic front he was too hot and cold to be as important a player for us as he should have been considering that we spend a decent amount of money on him.

He was one of those players who get better the longer they aren't in the team, like young Mackay nowadays.

Walter got some hefty abuse on here for not using him in the Manchester season.

I thought he was gone by the time Smith was in charge? If he was still there then he must have fallen out the picture by then?

I thought he was gone by the time Smith was in charge? If he was still there then he must have fallen out the picture by then?

He was definitely still here for the Manchester season. Aye, he was well out of the picture although I vaguely remember him coming on against someone at Hampden (St Johnstone?).

He was definitely still here for the Manchester season. Aye, he was well out of the picture although I vaguely remember him coming on against someone at Hampden (St Johnstone?).

Never really showed his potential at all. I do remember big Eck getting stick for dropping him over namouchi i think it was?

He was one of those players who get better the longer they aren't in the team, like young Mackay nowadays.

Walter got some hefty abuse on here for not using him in the Manchester season.

probably because of the likes of the motherwell away game amongst others where the regular starting 11 looked absolutely shattered and in need of a rest even for half a game

hard one to call, smith probably couldnt win either way, change the team and drop points=his fault, dont change the team and drop point=his fault