Titanfall Beta

Mor3los_1

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played it for a few hours on PC.

Not overly impressed tbh.

Try hards and false skill ceiling as expected.

Played 2 matches there, gonna take me a while to get used to a mouse and keyboard instead of a controller. So hard to kill Titans, more or less unstoppable in them along with the fact i keep on getting killed by invisible people, wonderful. Can't say i like facing off against bots, most of my kills are against bots, i wanna kill some actual people, lol.

Played 2 matches there, gonna take me a while to get used to a mouse and keyboard instead of a controller. So hard to kill Titans, more or less unstoppable in them along with the fact i keep on getting killed by invisible people, wonderful. Can't say i like facing off against bots, most of my kills are against bots, i wanna kill some actual people, lol.

Added you on Origin mate.

Its not a bad game, its just not the game changer it was hyped up to be. Its just a variation on a theme. A very, very over done theme.

Added you on Origin mate.

Its not a bad game, its just not the game changer it was hyped up to be. Its just a variation on a theme. A very, very over done theme.

Agreed.

It's not revolutionary in any way, next gen needs to give more than this

Playing the beta...

Very exciting game, Plays nothing like COD or Battlefield as has been said in this thread. Best FPS on consoles since COD 4. Sound is amazing as well...Get ya 5.1 or 7.2 systems CRANKED! Got the house shaking haha

Going to be a great game for those of us who are bored to death of COD & Battlefield, Now if only someone would do a new tactical shooter.

Playing the beta...

Very exciting game, Plays nothing like COD or Battlefield as has been said in this thread. Best FPS on consoles since COD 4. Sound is amazing as well...Get ya 5.1 or 7.2 systems CRANKED! Got the house shaking haha

Going to be a great game for those of us who are bored to death of COD & Battlefield, Now if only someone would do a new tactical shooter.

Yes it plays nothing like COD or BF. Not already full of boons running about with pistol that aim for you and DMRs. No no, nothing like COD or BF.

Fuck me, even the graphics settings are the same layout as COD4 bar a few tweaks.

Swap the robots for airstrikes, BOOM, Call of Duty.

Genuinely gutted.

Yes it plays nothing like COD or BF. Not already full of boons running about with pistol that aim for you and DMRs. No no, nothing like COD or BF.

Fuck me, even the graphics settings are the same layout as COD4 bar a few tweaks.

Swap the robots for airstrikes, BOOM, Call of Duty.

Genuinely gutted.

Get on Arma 3, That's a proper shooter.

I want something fun like COD4.

Not something littered with score whores, campers, try hards or people who think "its all real mhan, this is just like real life, I could do this in real life".

Could you not just play COD 4? Future Soldier was pretty good also although not as good as the older games...Still much fun to be had with it.

I like how you can choose which server to be apart of. Really helps that you can see your ping. Hitting between 40-50 ping for the EU servers which is fine for me. No lag really, i really dislike the amount of bots, it feels as if you never see human players and when you do they are either invisible or in titans.

It's really poor.

That bluenose guy always does this, look in the PES thread and see the false praise he gave that. Guy knows nothing about gaming.

EA again have ruined something that sounded decent

You cannot help yourself, It's getting scary how obsessed with me you are.

I like how you can choose which server to be apart of. Really helps that you can see your ping. Hitting between 40-50 ping for the EU servers which is fine for me. No lag really, i really dislike the amount of bots, it feels as if you never see human players and when you do they are either invisible or in titans.

Yeah cloak spoiled Killzone 2 & 3 online was a bit gutted to see it in this. I dont think it will be as bad but the game would of been better without it.

Yeah cloak spoiled Killzone 2 & 3 online was a bit gutted to see it in this. I dont think it will be as bad but the game would of been better without it.

Its the pandering to the lowbobs that bothers me.

"Here, have a cloak."

"Here, have a pistol that aims for you"

"Here, have a ridiculously overpowered auto sniper"

Might as well have thrown in Juggernaut and Dead Silence as well.

Its the pandering to the lowbobs that bothers me.

"Here, have a cloak."

"Here, have a pistol that aims for you"

"Here, have a ridiculously overpowered auto sniper"

Might as well have thrown in Juggernaut and Dead Silence as well.

Dead silence is the only one I don't mind in COD. Cod is so much better if all your team mates have it aswell.

Im hitting around 60ms, We finally got Fibre put in the area which i get on the 24th hopefully see the ping drop to around 30. Makes such a difference having decent servers.