Titanfall Beta

Mor3los_1

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all the gaming forums I've visited,I've never came across someone that's creamed themselves over so many games before.first it was pes,which they later admitted was shite.then it was forza,which slapped down gran turismo,and now it's titanfall game of the year,I mean so far.

The fanboy is string in this one.

Fanboy? Who's the muppets coming into every Xbox thread bad mouthing it. Go man up a bit and play Outlast without greeting on the internet about.

If you want your fanboy shite go join Neogaf...rather than bringing your constant negativity to a Gers board...If i knew anybody that acted like you guys i'd slap them about silly. God knows how you'd get on in the real world...Unless you's dont actually act like cunts when your outside?

Fanboy? Who's the muppets coming into every Xbox thread bad mouthing it...Bunch of immature wanks. Go man up a bit and play Outlast without greeting on the internet about.

If you want your fanboy shite go join Neogaf...rather than bringing your constant negativity to a Gers board...Honestly if i knew you i'd slap you about for being such a wee nounce!

xbox rage.

Fanboy? Who's the muppets coming into every Xbox thread bad mouthing it. Go man up a bit and play Outlast without greeting on the internet about.

If you want your fanboy shite go join Neogaf...rather than bringing your constant negativity to a Gers board...If i knew anybody that acted like you guys i'd slap them about silly. God knows how you'd get on in the real world...Unless you's dont actually act like cunts when your outside?

What about the ones who prefer the Xbox but hate fanboys

Fuck all wrong with that...Lol at the guy posting the tri colour what a fud...

Tell you what...I will start doing what you guys do....Every post about a game...will get the same abuse as Titanfall and the Xbox One thread...You guys will love it....Starting now...

You'd get put on your arse ya muppet :lol: threatening to slap Rangers fans, always knew you were a taig.