Letter to the Herald re: Roll of (Dis) Honour

Blue72

It could be argued, I guess since the context may be right.

But if you want to be without doubt just refer to them as fucking dirty, scummy terrorist loving bastards.

Fenian terrorist loving bastards

I'm glad my heroes fought and defended ulster and Britain.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've written the following letter to the Herald Scotland after reading their article about the FAC campaign to put Roll of Honour to the top of the I-Tunes chart.

Before anyone gets wide and types "bears den?" - it is important that we as the Rangers support keep up the pressure on the media, politicians and make our views heard about what is and isn't acceptable to us.

If you want to keep up the pressure write a letter to letters@theherald.co.uk

Blue 72 well done with your iniative.

It's hard to believe that msm , or particularly the snp , haven't cottoned on to this. After all is this not what their iniative was all about ?

But then again , I suppose it doesn't fit in with their march towards independence.

Those emails are something else mate brilliant stuff.

Think you should share with BNB she's a good un for this. That email was briallint. You showed them all you could and they dingyed it fucking cunts

Thanks mate, ill PM BNB as well if she doesn't mind, just to run a few things past someone who's more knowledgeable than me on law.

Aye it seemed like a bog standard response so I'm hoping for a more personal response to my latest email.

Once I get that I can push the main issues and hopefully back Apple into a corner (tu)

Thanks mate, ill PM BNB as well if she doesn't mind, just to run a few things past someone who's more knowledgeable than me on law.

Aye it seemed like a bog standard response so I'm hoping for a more personal response to my latest email.

Once I get that I can push the main issues and hopefully back Apple into a corner (tu)

The responses to that email were fucking shocking mate,

I'm half asleep just now, but once I'm up in the morning I'll PM you all my correspondence with Apple and a few email addresses for their UK managing director and head of PR (tu)

Need to keep it up, the Herald are also getting a lot of complaints about this apparently.

I'll do the same - letter to the Herald and on to the Daily Mail (hopefully they see a 'Left-wing MSP involved in pro-IRA campaign' angle) - still waiting on a response from apple.

Might be worth drawing up a template for the Herald/Apple and posting on here to get folk to email, get it round various networks and try and get some momentum.

Sure thing.

I'll do the same - letter to the Herald and on to the Daily Mail (hopefully they see a 'Left-wing MSP involved in pro-IRA campaign' angle) - still waiting on a response from apple.

Might be worth drawing up a template for the Herald/Apple and posting on here to get folk to email, get it round various networks and try and get some momentum.

We tried to avoid the template tbh mate. It means more even if it's poor grammar wise etc it's more hard hitting if it's 100 or so different emails they get

We tried to avoid the template tbh mate. It means more even if it's poor grammar wise etc it's more hard hitting if it's 100 or so different emails they get

This (tu)

We felt there's a chance if them getting shrugged off if they follow the same template. If we can provide the contact details for who to complain to and the basic points to make then we've got to hope people use that info and write their own short complaint and then follow it up.

As certain Fenians seem to be planting viable devices outside Army recruiting offices this week I would think that a song about their glory years wouldn't be the best thing to be on Apples charts.

Daily Mail ran this as a biggish story, hopefully they see it this way too.

This (tu)

We felt there's a chance if them getting shrugged off if they follow the same template. If we can provide the contact details for who to complain to and the basic points to make then we've got to hope people use that info and write their own short complaint and then follow it up.

Daily Mail ran this as a biggish story, hopefully they see it this way too.

Hopefully show these taig cunts up for what they are.

A banned song being legitimised by apple. Fuck iPhone 4steve

Should've been the big story all over the news, instead we get floods all bloody week.

The more confident that they get to put their heads above the parapet and the more public the few MSPs they have involved become the more likely it is this will be brought down.

I have no doubt that it won't be the Scottish media that run with this. That is a certain.

The more confident that they get to put their heads above the parapet and the more public the few MSPs they have involved become the more likely it is this will be brought down.

I have no doubt that it won't be the Scottish media that run with this. That is a certain.

Really does make you scared for the absurdity that would be an independent Scotland.

Really does make you scared for the absurdity that would be an independent Scotland.

Thankfully the Yes campaign seems to lurch from stupid to stupider - Salmond's bollocks up with the lack of plan-B if rUK refuse to let Scotland join a currency union has been fantastic to watch.

Quietly confident of a resounding and categoric no.

Thankfully the Yes campaign seems to lurch from stupid to stupider - Salmond's bollocks up with the lack of plan-B if rUK refuse to let Scotland join a currency union has been fantastic to watch.

Quietly confident of a resounding and categoric no.

Mind do not get complacent vote No all loyalist, unionist bears

They couldn't beat us with bombs and bullets, so they are trying other ways.

This song is of course part of that strategy, trying to gain respectability for a sectarian murder squad.

The recent news about terrorist attacks on the mainland would suggest they;re still trying both approaches.